Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:23:23 AM EDT
[#1]
i might be in, depends on the brand of the .223.....if its lake city i want at least 500 rounds to make up for all the rounds i bump fired.  if its just shit ammo anyway i'll make you a special deal on 800 rounds of S&B so i can go buy more lake city myself........
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#2]
ok, 223 is going to be south african i think. good shit.honestly, if youd drop off some boxer brass for me, i can do what ever you want with it. talk to me about that later.
oh, and do you have all that brass and stuff we picked up? if no, not a big deal.
308 is hertenburg, but if i cant get that , then S.A. or portugese.
762x39 is russian military.
380 i dunno yet. old man just said 380.
45 is most likely s&b, but is really for me. old man dont run many factory loads through his 45s. i like mass quantities of practice ammo, so i can hit shit w/ my eyes closed. or somthing. (honestly i bought two 1911 20 round mags and i working on tbl'ing my full size.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:49:07 PM EDT
[#3]
brian, go to gunstock.org or just look around here, scott from the shoot and i are probably going to borrow a camper and go up for that weekend (oct. 10-12)  look into it and see if you can go.

i'll probably have room for one more if anybody is between corpus and waco
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok I give what does TBL mean?????
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#5]
im sorry, the meaning of TBL is highly classified, i would have to clear it through brian, josh, josh, and scott before i could tell you

james bond mode off...........
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 7:11:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
im sorry, the meaning of TBL is highly classified, i would have to clear it through brian, josh, josh, and scott before i could tell you

Keeping "weapon-oriented" secrets from other forum Team members?

Hmmmmmm?  Not conducive to group hugs.....
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:05:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Ahem I'm going to have to request that we do NOT disclose any information to non-cleared parties until we are able to unveil a prototype.  

Things are looking good, but we are still in the R & D phase.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Authorization request for declassification

NOT APPROVED

edited to add all caps
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#9]
so who in attendance at the gulf coast shoot is going to gunstock?  hmmmmmmmm?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:39:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I am going to try to get down there for Sat. as it is only 1 1/2 hours for me from the Dallas area.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:20:34 AM EDT
[#11]
The possibility exists that I will go.

To far off to know any definite plans.
I don't plan more than 2-3 weeks ahead of time
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:03:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
so who in attendance at the gulf coast shoot is going to gunstock?  hmmmmmmmm?

Guys,

You MUST attend...(no pressure). We need the standard AR15.com members in attendance AT LEAST!

Also, note mojo's post about drivers. We need two more!

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:29:21 AM EDT
[#13]
i'd help drive, but:

A.  we probably wont get there until late friday anyway, as i have to work that day
B.  i cant stand driving in corpus, if i drove through dallas i may have to strangle someone
C.  might have a flashback from c.c. speedway and put somebody into the wall  
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:00:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I will be there for sure.  If there is anyone in the Hill Country that wants to go, they are free to ride with me if they want.  I'll help out any way possible.

I'm out.........
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:24:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Still a little far off, but I would certainly like to be there for Saturday at least.  I would like to see a promo on the activities planned before committing to more than one day.

I usually have at least one fishing (saltwater) trip and one camping/hiking trip (Big Ben) each October, so I need to see what conflicts may arise.  Sounds like a great get together though so I hope I can make it!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#16]
details will get more specific as time goes on, but of course saturday will be the big day..........if nothing else thats when the big BBQ/party is!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 10:54:06 PM EDT
[#17]
hey all!!  damn..i'm gone a few days..and now i dont know WHAT the hell yall are yammerin about!!!  got back from west TX today....had a good ride....well..all but the careening down the ravine and flippin my bike at about 50mph.  got a few cuts, bumps & cactus thorns...but i lived.   somebody gimme a hollar...i'm back and i'm ALREADY bored!!  
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:21:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Im in for all three days.
Lebrew
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll be there Friday late, and Saturday..............Hopefully with a little extra cash!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top