Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 11/13/2020 4:54:33 PM EDT
I have a couple thousand rounds of .45 speer gold dots laying around and wanted a gun to go with it so I grabbed a used HK usp compact tactical in 45 today. Never owned an HK before but have always been interested in the USP.

Who makes quality holsters for the USP compact tactical in 45acp? I will take leather or kydex, strong side or appendix. I have checked most of my go to holster manufacturers but seems like the compacts in 45 have very little holster support let alone with a threaded barrel like on the compact tactical.

I also need to get another 10 or so mags, any recommended vendors for HK mags?
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Have same pistol and have yet to find a good holster. I’ve been disappointed in everyone. I might find someone to make one custom for me. All USP pistols are hard to find quality holsters for for some reason. Good luck I’m searching too.
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#3]
OK so I found out that the below vendors/holster models support the HK 45 CT *USP 45 Compact tactical* if anyone else is interested.

g-Code Incog and Eclipse holsters

BlackPoint Tactical Dual Point holster

I have used both holsters before with my sig m11-a1 and glock 19, both are pretty good holsters. This time I went with the incog eclipse for my HK. I wish Tenicor made a holster for my USP but I understand why they do not.

Now I need mags and this seems like it may be even more difficult than finding a holster. Anyone have any pointers for finding mags for this thing? Are any other HK mags compatible with it?
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 11:31:20 AM EDT
[#4]
The HK P30 holsters fit the HK45C (and P30L for the HK45CT), but my understanding is that HK45 and USP holsters are not cross-compatible.

Just pointing that out since above you suggest that HK45CT availability implies USP compatibility.
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now I need mags and this seems like it may be even more difficult than finding a holster. Anyone have any pointers for finding mags for this thing? Are any other HK mags compatible with it?
View Quote

Don't know anything about the gun, but if the mags are 10 round, they should pop up on ebay from time to time.

EXAMPLE
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 11:52:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The HK P30 holsters fit the HK45C (and P30L for the HK45CT), but my understanding is that HK45 and USP holsters are not cross-compatible.

Just pointing that out since above you suggest that HK45CT availability implies USP compatibility.
View Quote

sorry meant usp 45 compact tactical instead of hk 45 ct.
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

sorry meant usp 45 compact tactical instead of hk 45 ct.
View Quote

Gotcha.

Unlike holsters, the following source suggests that HK45C mags are compatible. Last I got some was at CDNN.

HI-res: https://pics.relixcloud.com/No6J0.png (from HK Pro).
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#8]
That mag compatibility chart is perfect thanks.

Finally snapped a pic of the gun.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/14/2020 11:19:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I just bought a few P30 mags from Lanbo’s. They’re out of stock on Usp magazines right now but they seem to be consistently less than most places so they may be worth keeping an eye on.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#10]
The few mags I have seen for sale so far are $100 a piece, is this normal or just 2020 price? I wanted to get 8-10 mags but I had no idea how hard they would be to find.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 10:53:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The few mags I have seen for sale so far are $100 a piece, is this normal or just 2020 price? I wanted to get 8-10 mags but I had no idea how hard they would be to find.
View Quote

Definitely 2020 pricing. MSRP is $49.

https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefront/hk/en/Handgun-Parts/Magazines/USP45C-HK45C-10RD-Mag/p/234268S
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Holster showed up, fit seems excellent so far. Still on the lookout for mags!

Attachment Attached File
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top