Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2021 10:29:37 AM EDT
anyone elses 92x shoot low?..mine does,about 4-5" at 15yds. will install some beretta suppressor height sights to see if that helps..was gonna get a set anyhow for my can
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine did too till I relearned how to shoot it.  Now it shoots POA/POI and nothing changed but my shooting.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:55:59 AM EDT
[#2]
My beretta also ahoots low.  What did you change?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#3]
With my Berettas POI seems to be center of the the front sight post dot, not the top of the front sight post.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:02:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I ended up putting suppressor height sights on it..problem solved!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#5]
So are the suppressor height sights proportionally equal to factory but taller or is the rear taller or is the front shorter?  If they are proportional but taller I don’t know how that fixed your problem.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So are the suppressor height sights proportionally equal to factory but taller or is the rear taller or is the front shorter?  If they are proportional but taller I don’t know how that fixed your problem.
View Quote

i don't either..maybe the other set was messed up?..a factory glitch?
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 12:12:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Not 100% sure on Berettas but some European manufacturers such as HK POA zero with the front sight covering the target.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Drive the dot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top