Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2021 10:39:50 AM EDT
If you need to replace the extractor or want to adjust an OEM extractor, getting the plunger to depress is a little different than some other rim fire... the Tandemkross video was very helpful... you need to push the firing pin retaining pin 1/3 the way out to make room for the extractor plunger... then push a small punch in from the bolt face to  depress the plunger... I did not have a small enough pin punch, so ground the point off a sewing needle, clamped it mid way in a pair of ViseGrip pliers to reduce flex of the pin, and carefully pushed the plunger from the bolt face in the space next to the extractor.. worked well... just a tip for the DIY folks... regards
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 10:45:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I got one of these for my MK3 22/45 lite. Helps me break it down for cleaning and for upgrades.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top