Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2022 1:03:55 PM EDT
Has anyone tried a Safariland Glock 17 size holsters for a Fullsize OZ9?  

This is what they have to say about it (obviously)

"Hello

You would have to modify the holster to support a gun we do not fit.  Once you modify the holster, you void the warranty.
You would essentially order for a Glock 17.  We have several retention holsters.  I recommend using holster finder to see the different holsters that we can build for the Glock 17.  All duty  holsters come standard with a 2.25" belt loop.
Again, I must advise, our Glock holsters are for Glocks that come from the Glock factory stock.  They are exact fits for Glock only.  Any modifications you make to the holster will void any and all warranties."

*I have no interest in modifying a $250 Safariland holster, whether for the Glock Clone itself, or for a threaded barrel

Meanwhile QVO Tactical seems to have a more bespoke solution, though I am not very familiar with them.  They look goof but they only have level I retention

https://qvotactical.com/product/zev-technologies-secondary-owb-holster/
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Haven’t tried a Safariland.

QVO looks good. I follow his Youtube and his stuff looks legit. Only thing holding me back from ordering from him is the lead time.

I use a Hammer Armament dual layer lvl 2 holster for a G34 with a TLR-1HL. Fits the OZ9 with no issues or modification

Link Posted: 3/18/2022 3:26:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lavaspit11] [#2]
Why not a Glock 17 profile holster?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lavaspit11:
Why not a Glock 17 profile holster?

Thanks.
View Quote

The holster maker I got my holster from only offers light bearing models with the longest slide configuration. The lights will stick past the shorter slides, so it’s still gonna be longer regardless of what length slide. Also less molds to deal with to accomplish the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#4]
They ook good.   I like the topo pattern, and the Minuteman package - I wonder if that could be configured for the OZ9.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top