Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2021 6:07:25 PM EDT
Has anyone put the adjustable rear sight from an X5 Legion on their M17 or M18?
If so please post a pic.
Thanks
Chuck
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Not mine but...

If I recall it is supposed to be a part of the M18X kit.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:07:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply, yes I saw that one as well. But I saw in a thread somewhere that the actual Legion rear sight fit the M17/ M18 slide, same footprint which makes sense but I want to confirm before I drop the coin on a legion X5 rear for my M17.
Cp
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been wondering the same thing, except I have an x-five (not legion). I don’t like the rear blackout. Not sure about front sight height if I switch to a m17/18 three dot.

Email me and we can exchange some pics to see.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:52:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the original X5s had a foot print for the Romeo 1 only and the Pro/ Deltapoint is different. On the original X5 the foot print area was straight across and the M17/18 is slightly curved toward the chamber area.
I could be wrong, but I had an original X5 and I remember comparing it to my M17 and it looked different.
Cp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top