Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2020 12:47:34 AM EDT
Wow.  Picked one up today.  I like it more than the m9A3.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 12:50:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Wow.  Picked one up today.  I like it more than the m9A3.
View Quote

"Picked one up"?..you picked one up and looked at it, or bought one?..If you bought one then yeah I hope you "Like it better" isn't it almost twice the price?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 2:31:43 AM EDT
[#2]
If bought where are the pictures?

Why Wilson over the LTT?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:10:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Bought it.  This is only my second beretta.  I've never been into them, but I am taking a liking to them.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:58:42 PM EDT
[#4]
[snort]

Wait until you buy a Compact 92. Then you'll know what a Beretta really feels like in the hand!
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 11:23:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
[snort]

Wait until you buy a Compact 92. Then you'll know what a Beretta really feels like in the hand!
View Quote
You're going to make my wife really mad when I tell her that you goaded me into buying one.  I've bought two in the last two weeks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top