Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2018 1:42:46 PM EDT
Have a mk2, ordering parts.

Will these fit? If they require minor fitting I don't care, as long as they are compatible.

Any help appreciated.

safety
hammer
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I would think so, but might need some fitting.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 5:04:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, they will work, but will need to be fit to the gun in question.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 8:34:56 PM EDT
[#3]
For what it's worth........that safety isn't a genuine FN/Browning factory part.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 8:38:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For what it's worth........that safety isn't a genuine FN/Browning factory part.
View Quote
I figured but it was cheaper than the C&S and I figured it would be the same. Maybe I’ll just order through CS.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Good catch; FEG?  Hammer may be as well.  Gotta be savvy when shopping at Numrich.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I figured but it was cheaper than the C&S and I figured it would be the same. Maybe I’ll just order through CS.
View Quote
Be sure to order the hammer and sear combo. You don't want to use a C&S hammer with factory sear.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 10:16:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Be sure to order the hammer and sear combo. You don't want to use a C&S hammer with factory sear.
View Quote
Good to know and will do. Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top