Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2018 8:26:46 PM EDT
I recently picked up a Mk III and it came with plastic grips exactly like what's pictured below. I'm used to shooting a CZ SP01 with LOK palm swell grips and I'm wondering if there are any grips out there that are close to as wide as the LOK grips.

The factory grips are barely big enough for my hands and most aftermarket grips seem to be even thinner. I've seen the VZ palm swells and they might work. I'm pretty positive Herrett, Spegel, and LOK grips for the BHP aren't wider than factory based on what I've read online.

Do any of y'all have suggestions on where to look?

Link Posted: 7/2/2018 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Hogue?
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#2]
If you can find a set, the old and sadly discontinued Uncle Mike's rubber grips might be just what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you can find a set, the old and sadly discontinued Uncle Mike's rubber grips might be just what you are looking for.
View Quote
The Uncle Mike's are slimmer profile than the factory grips pictured.

Pachmayr or Hogue rubber grips will be the most handfilling.
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 10:46:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Op, if you want some pachmyers, pm me your address. I have a set I have no use for.
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#5]
VZ Grips.
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The Uncle Mike's are slimmer profile than the factory grips pictured.

Pachmayr or Hogue rubber grips will be the most handfilling.
View Quote
+1 for Pachmayr. I was surprised how much extra profile they added to my Izzy.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
VZ Grips.
View Quote
+1 they are more hand filling than most and nicely textured
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top