Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2022 6:10:10 PM EDT
What optics plates do you CZ owners like using?

Do you use the factory steel CZ plate or the aluminum CHPWS plates?

Link Posted: 12/3/2022 4:20:39 PM EDT
[#1]
My P10C has the factory steel plate.  Those are very small, very fine threaded screws.  While some folks can bugger a thread in any material I prefer the steel part in that situation.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Steel CZ plate.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 3:31:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Www.thecncpros.com
They have heat treated alloy steel plates and are great to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:24:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My P10C has the factory steel plate.  Those are very small, very fine threaded screws.  While some folks can bugger a thread in any material I prefer the steel part in that situation.
View Quote

Roger that
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Although I wont ever buy another CHP plate, the one I have on my shadow2 optics ready is fine.  I got it through CGW
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:10:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Although I wont ever buy another CHP plate, the one I have on my shadow2 optics ready is fine.  I got it through CGW
View Quote

Why NO more CHP?
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 2:08:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

My buddy has the CH plate on his shadow - came loose even though everything was installed to spec.  When he tried re-installing it, the t-nuts had some issues.  

I've had bad luuck with CH too.  For my staccato, I purchased a RMR plate.  First plate I received was warped from the box.  Then they sent me the right optic, wrong gun.  Then they sent me an ACRO plate for the correct gun.  Utterly inept.  Asked for a refund and purchased a dawson plate.  

Also, their owner is a character.  he was more or less banned from an Alumni group's FB page i'm a member of after getting aggressive with folks who posted about issues they had with his plates (to which his company was a partner to).  There are plenty of other phenomenal companies out there to purchase from.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top