Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2022 6:12:09 PM EDT
I built 2 of the sig 228's years ago when the parts kits came out, one on a railed frame. What would a ball park price with 2 13 round mags for one or both of em be? They just dont tickle my fancy at all and I have a bunch of other handguns.

They are marked to the ATF standard by a ffl so they would not be hard to transfer. They have a few marks here and there and the parts kits where not refinished so plenty of handling wear but in good mechanical shape and fair over all.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Pictures of the actual weapons will help in determining their value.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 11:35:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Realistically. Maybe $350-500.  Your frames are basically worthless as they're not factory. The value is in the parts or as a "beater" gun. Know that's probably not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 11:08:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Realistically. Maybe $350-500.  Your frames are basically worthless as they're not factory. The value is in the parts or as a "beater" gun. Know that's probably not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.
View Quote

I fully agree with the beater gun, they are not beat up but the frames put them in that group. They way I kind of see it is someone who has a 228 and wants a spare or one to shoot a lot and save their "good" one.

I have one person on another site interested at 500. I would have to pay a ffl to ship so I would loose a little.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 8:18:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Both for $500 or $500 for one?  If they're willing to do $500 for 1 I'd jump at that.  I think that's about as high as you'll get short of another panic buying spree of guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top