Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2020 10:13:51 PM EDT
Cross-posted to HK Pro. I just picked up a used USP45, and it passed all my checkboxes (having purchased other used handguns before). However, being a 2002 (AC) manufacture, the factory night sights are almost non-existent, and the external (and I'm sure some of the internal parts) could use some refreshing.

I'm familiar with Sig's Full Service Package, where night sights and springs/small parts are replaced, but does HK offer anything similar? I've read some mixed experiences on this topic on other posts and was hoping to get some updated insights.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 10:31:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I cannot speak to the night sights, but own several USPs, and if you have some basic mechanical ability then it's easy to replace all the springs yourself for cheaper.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 11:17:09 PM EDT
[#2]
From what I've heard when you send your handgun in is that they drop it off the roof of their building and if it fires they ship it right back to ya.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top