Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2021 2:25:26 PM EDT
Never had the opportunity to shoot a Walther yet have always had my eye on one. Now with the PDP coming out I’m thinking I may finally drop the hammer.

Has anyone seen/shot one yet? I watch a couple of YT reviews and both were favorable toward the PDP.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:06:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump for curiosity
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:23:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Put a few rounds through one tonight.

Light trigger with a good reset. Grip similar to VP9 but with a better texture. Cut for red dot sights. It’s a winner in my book if it’s under $600.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:25:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I like my Canik's. Cheaper and basically the same design. Wonderful trigger pulls.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:29:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm interested as well, but I've seen to many people get stung buying first year cars and new model guns before the bugs get worked out. I know the PDP is an evolution of the PPQ, but I'm still going to wait. Also because there's a goddam buying frenzy going on now that's reached full retard.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:28:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm interested as well, but I've seen to many people get stung buying first year cars and new model guns before the bugs get worked out. I know the PDP is an evolution of the PPQ, but I'm still going to wait. Also because there's a goddam buying frenzy going on now that's reached full retard.
View Quote

Yeah it’s hard finding anything out here.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It’s a winner in my book if it’s under $600.
View Quote

Retail is $669, so assuming people aren't gouging, under $600 shouldn't be an issue.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#8]
I was a fan of the P99QA and then the PPQM1. I do wish the PPD had a paddle release but it's a small thing. I'm also not a fan of the mag price, especially compared to say Glock prices. I guess that's the tradeoff of "Perfection". That being said, I have a PPD coming today and I'm just a little bit excited.

Anyone know if PPQ holsters fit the PPD?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:19:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I just snagged a compact PDP at DK Firearms.  Happened to check their site and one left so I grabbed it.  Much better price than GB plus free shipping and no fees.

Magazine compatibility is discussed in the other thread.  I will need to track some down.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 3:45:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I was a fan of the P99QA and then the PPQM1. I do wish the PPD had a paddle release but it's a small thing. I'm also not a fan of the mag price, especially compared to say Glock prices. I guess that's the tradeoff of "Perfection". That being said, I have a PPD coming today and I'm just a little bit excited.

View Quote

I read in another thread that Sig P320 Safariland holsters work with the PDP.  I’m curious if this is true or not
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 1:24:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I read in another thread that Sig P320 Safariland holsters work with the PDP.  I’m curious if this is true or not
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jim Dexter from Tactically Sound who had a hand in the PDP says the safariland 320 holsters are good to go
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top