Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2021 2:14:38 PM EDT
Ordered and installed an Overwatch trigger for the PDP. Factory trigger pull was really good at 3.75 lbs.  Takeup to the trigger break was long.
Installed new trigger and started with the green 4.4 lb green spring. It was 4.5 lbs. This was heavier than stock but much shorter takeup. Maybe 1/8"
Next installed the red 3.8 lb spring. That's exactly what the pull came out to. Exactly what I was looking for. Shorter takeup and reset with the same pull weight. This is my first Walther trigger swap. This was pretty straight forward after watching a PPQ detail stripping. Done numerous over the years with other arms.
Picture
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been eyeing this for a month. Now I’m going to have to pick up an overtime day. Thanks OP you just cost me money lol.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Aim to please!
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 12:00:59 PM EDT
[#3]
A little added info. The sear cage assembly has to come out for the trigger install. Only 1 pin to drive out. Swapping the trigger return spring is easily done after the sear cage is installed. Makes it easy to get the pull weight you want
Enjoy. Very accurate pistol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top