Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2022 8:33:29 AM EDT
Anyone requested an optic plate from Wather?

How long did it take to get it?
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone requested an optic plate from Wather?

How long did it take to get it?
View Quote

Which handgun?   I purchased aftermarket plate for my ppq to fit a Burris FF.  It sits a bit higher than a custom cut and doesn’t look quite as nice but it functions just fine.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 8:48:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Which handgun?   I purchased aftermarket plate for my ppq to fit a Burris FF.  It sits a bit higher than a custom cut and doesn’t look quite as nice but it functions just fine.
View Quote

PPQ Q5 Match with a Holosun 507c.  It's just a fungun, so looks will matter a bit on this one, lol

EDIT....Also got about $1600 into the gun so far, and likely a bit more to go.  I'd like the Walther plate I thought I was paying for with it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 1:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought my PDP on April 3 and did my request online a couple weeks later, along with two inquires to customer service "It will ship soon."

Nothing.  

I've decided I'm just not getting one.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I finally got a PDP pro and Walther doesn't even offer a plate for the ACRO so I ordered a custom one.

Thinking about requesting a RMR plate to have as a spare in case I decide to move my ACRO P2 to a different firearm.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Got mine in alittle over a week. I was surprised it came so quick.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#6]
The email I got when I ordered said “14-21 business days.”

On day 30….
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top