Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2023 10:59:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: USMC_JA]
I've been waiting 6 months for a restock.

Thought I'd pass it along for other arfcom Walther fans.

GO!
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:18:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Says out of stock, when you add to cart
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 2:46:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TargetEarth:
Says out of stock, when you add to cart
View Quote

Damn.  Sorry.  I guess they went fast.  

I was able to snag one....at least Walther took my money for it.  Guess we shall see if they actually ship one.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 4:29:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't like the way the safety dingus sticks out so far. I'm going either Apex or Overwatch.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RUT:
I don't like the way the safety dingus sticks out so far. I'm going either Apex or Overwatch.
View Quote

Suggest you read the various comparisons out there before you do.  They all act a little differently.

The dingus on the Dynamic trigger on my Pro SD is not noticeable.   it feels lighter to me than the stock one in the Q4SF.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 8:19:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:

Damn.  Sorry.  I guess they went fast.  

I was able to snag one....at least Walther took my money for it.  Guess we shall see if they actually ship one.
View Quote
Thanks for posting. I will keep my eyes on it, this is the best trigger I have ever used, hope you get one.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Rats. I really wish they would take back orders
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:31:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RUT] [#7]
>>Suggest you read the various comparisons out there before you do<<

Well, I have read/seen the reviews and they do look pretty good to me now. However, Walther never seems to have any in stock! Sad....
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:02:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: USMC_JA] [#8]
>>Suggest you read the various comparisons out there before you do<<

Well, I have read/seen the reviews and they do look pretty good to me now. However, Walther never seems to have any in stock! Sad....
View Quote

That is the problem, indeed.  I've emailed Walther USA about them and they've expressed the same frustration.

I understand the headaches involved with back orders but they really should consider it.   I was refreshing the trigger page a couple times a day just checking randomly for six months.   Once the availability hit the Walther forums, it was game over.  

I have no received a shipping notification yet.  We shall see.
 Shipping info received this AM.  Im excited.  This is what my Q4SF needs to be perfect.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 2:03:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RUT] [#9]
>>Shipping info received this AM<<

Since they don't take backorders I'm curious about the shipping info business.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#10]
>>Shipping info received this AM<<

Since they don't take backorders I'm curious about the shipping info business.
View Quote

Not sure I understand.  It appeared I got a purchase order through before the DPT's went out of stock.   This AM I received an email with shipping confirmation that included USPS tracking info.  

Does that, perhaps, clear it up?
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 2:09:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RUT] [#11]
>>Does that, perhaps, clear it up?<<

Yes indeed. I hadn't realized you had an order in place already. Bear with me...we OLD Marines are a bit slow on the uptake! LOL
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:33:11 PM EDT
[#12]

This is what my Q4SF needs to be perfect.
View Quote

How much difference between the stock trigger & the new one?
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 10:26:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By USPguy:

How much difference between the stock trigger & the new one?
View Quote

Tracking shows arrival on Monday.

My Pro SD has the Dyanmic trigger shoe but not the fire control unit.  It has a crisper feel, but more importantly, breaks right at 90 degrees.  Its more comfortable to use.

Regardless, I'll report back once I have a chance to install it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 10:26:51 PM EDT
[#14]
>>Does that, perhaps, clear it up?<<

Yes indeed. I hadn't realized you had an order in place already. Bear with me...we OLD Marines are a bit slow on the uptake! LOL
View Quote

Old Marines are best Marines.  All is good. S/F
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 8:22:34 AM EDT
[#15]
>>Old Marines are best Marines.  All is good. S/F<<

And S/F to you too brother.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Trigger arrived yesterday and I performed the install.  No problems so long as you have the correct punches.  The feel of the trigger is much preferred to the curved one for me.  However, it does feel a tad heavier.   I think (as I do not have a trigger gauge).  Crisp and short reset.

I run Springco comp springs in my Pro SD and that trigger really spoils you.   But since the Q4SF is in the carry rotation, I do not think I'll go any lighter.

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#17]
As a follow up, I've been doing some research and it appears there are plenty of complaints on the Walther forums about the "heavier" trigger feel to the Dynamic trigger.  Walther will make it right if you send them the gun but by far the easiest solution appears to be to simply switch out the silver trigger return spring that comes with the kit for the bronze colored spring that is OEM with the PDP.  

To test this, I threw in the bronze spring from my PDP Pro SD (since it was replaced with Springco competition springs) into the Q4SF last night....and just like that....the trigger is now perfect.  Not as light as the Springco equipped trigger in my PDP Pro SD but lighter than the original trigger in the Q4SF.  And with all the benefits of the flat faced trigger and improved break.

Perhaps this will help someone who was able to snag a Dynamic trigger.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 10:43:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Trigger arrived yesterday and I performed the install.  No problems so long as you have the correct punches.  The feel of the trigger is much preferred to the curved one for me.  However, it does feel a tad heavier.   I think (as I do not have a trigger gauge).  Crisp and short reset.
View Quote

Yes, I thought the same thing.
I took the spring off of the stock trigger sear block and put it on my WDT.
Been using it for IDPA matches for about a year that way (~1200-1500 rounds) without issues

I kept checking the Walter site for nearly a year before I caught it in stock.

Best of luck to all of you who are trying to get one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#19]
>>Best of luck to all of you who are trying to get one<<

I gave up and ordered an Apex flatty in conjunction with Springco springs. That'll be more than adequate for this old plinker.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#20]
I was thinking about buying the WALTHER DYNAMIC PREFORMANCE trigger for my 4 inch PDP . What are the chances they will go down on price ? Will the stock trigger from the PDP go into my 1999 German made p99 40 S&W pistol ?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 3:55:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By GONIF:
I was thinking about buying the WALTHER DYNAMIC PREFORMANCE trigger for my 4 inch PDP . What are the chances they will go down on price ? Will the stock trigger from the PDP go into my 1999 German made p99 40 S&W pistol ?
View Quote

Zero chance IMO.  The price has actually been raised a bit over the last few years.   When they are in stock, they sell out so fast, why should Walther lower the price?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 8:34:05 PM EDT
[#22]
There are two on ebay.

Priced at $375 and $399
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 8:05:11 AM EDT
[#23]
>>Priced at $375 and $399<<

Ah, the power of hype!
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 11:33:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Got an email today and lucked out! I got a black performance trigger en route to me!
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 5:12:08 PM EDT
[#25]
I put the Overwatch trigger in my PDP. Got tired of waiting for Walther's version. Fantastic trigger. Clean break and strong reset. Pull weight is 3lbs 10 oz's. I cant imagine a better trigger
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:49:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Still in stock.  Just ordered one, finally LOL
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:35:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Grey triggers are up

DPT (Grey)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top