Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2022 12:39:52 PM EDT
Where do you get vp9 threaded barrels?  Can you get them OEM?
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 1:58:06 PM EDT
[#1]
email sent.

OEM are scarce and very pricey.  Also, they will have the European/metric 13.5x1 thread.  You may need to get an additional piston if your suppressor has the U.S. typical 1/2x28 thread.

Link Posted: 4/21/2022 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Silencerco makes one that was reasonably priced.  1/2x28 threads.

$125 on Opticsplanet right now.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
email sent.

OEM are scarce and very pricey.  Also, they will have the European/metric 13.5x1 thread.  You may need to get an additional piston if your suppressor has the U.S. typical 1/2x28 thread.

View Quote

I don't know what you mean, email sent?  Don't have a vp9 yet, looking at the OR Tactical model.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I just use the SiCo one.

VP9 SiCo Barrel by FredMan, on Flickr

VP9 Full by FredMan, on Flickr

VP9 Osprey Detail by FredMan, on Flickr
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 11:58:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Go to HK Parts and Search Threaded Barrel – 13.5 X 1 – HK German VP9 & VP9 Tactical - this is what you are searching for. Genuine HK.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't know what you mean, email sent?  Don't have a vp9 yet, looking at the OR Tactical model.
View Quote
Your post suggested you were looking to buy a threaded barrel.  I have a SiCo for sale and emailed you.

Since the VP9 Tactical comes with a factory treaded barrel, never mind....
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top