Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2022 3:04:06 PM EDT
Looks as if I need a VP9 #2 plate for the RMR.  Which manufacturer should I buy, HK factory or aftermarket?  If aftermarket, which one?  I see hkparts.net has their own, for example.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 1:59:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I have OEM German made one.  Awaiting FCD's plate to be released.
@Duffy
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 6:06:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I use the HK one. Blue loctite on the screws, a few thousand rounds and nothing has moved. I think I paid $22.50 at Primary Arms with their 12% discount code.

It is a bit heavy, kind of curious how an aluminum one would change the shooting dynamics.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:35:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I’ve been using 2 chpws ones for at least a year now, and haven’t had any issues at all. They are very light weight.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 12:44:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I’ve used the factory HK and HK Parts plates. The quality is great on both and they did the job.

If both were available, I’d get the factory HK plate.…mainly because it’s made by the pistol manufacturer.
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 1:02:20 PM EDT
[#5]
We're again working with Tangodown on these plates, TD will handle the P1/P2 plate, we will handle the RMR plate.

We will only use steel for pistol optics plates.
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 1:53:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We're again working with Tangodown on these plates, TD will handle the P1/P2 plate, we will handle the RMR plate.

We will only use steel for pistol optics plates.
View Quote

Roger,
Thanks for the sitrep!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top