Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2020 2:00:20 PM EDT
Does anyone here use a compensator/muzzle brake for a VP9?
I'm looking for one that mounts to a threaded barrel for competition.

If so, how much recoil reduction do you experience and did the recoil spring need to be changed out?
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a PMM.  I've only out about 100 rounds through it so I cant tell you exactly how well it does.  I will say I noticed instantly the lack of muzzle flip/rise
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 11:19:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Not yet a lot of rounds through this since I installed the MiniComp from HK Parts. It's a pretty soft shooting gun to begin with and combined with the WML and the comp, it has a quick and smooth return to sight picture. So far, I am very pleased with the package. I guess my con-cern lies with the durability of the set screws that tighten the unit down after the comp is threaded on the barrel. Rounds down range will answer that question, of course.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 7:31:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a VP9 with the Parker Mountain Machine comp on it. Works great with everything I used standard 115 to 124 +P

https://imgur.com/a/ZK6nasG
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 1:20:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Great looking VP, I have similar plans for mine. Have you happened to find a holster setup for the VP9, PMM comp, RMR, & X300u?
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wtsnowman:
Great looking VP, I have similar plans for mine. Have you happened to find a holster setup for the VP9, PMM comp, RMR, & X300u?
View Quote

Phlster Floodlight for IWB and T1C for OWB.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top