Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2018 6:19:23 AM EDT
A friend of mine just got back from his third deployment and is wanting to pick up a 92.  He's considering used as well to save a little cash.  Are there any outlets you guys are aware of that regularly stocks them?  Otherwise I'll just keep on the hunt in local gun shops.
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 8:03:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Have him check out Proven Arms ( formerly Quantico Tactical, but they split the company between gov and civy sales ) He can submit credentials and qualify for special pricing, a nib M9 for $475. They may not have them in stock, I had to wait a few months to get mine, but that was back during the move to TN.
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 5:29:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A friend of mine just got back from his third deployment and is wanting to pick up a 92.  He's considering used as well to save a little cash.  Are there any outlets you guys are aware of that regularly stocks them?  Otherwise I'll just keep on the hunt in local gun shops.
View Quote
Tell him to get the M9, not a 92FS. Be just like what he had except for possibly a few metal vs polymer-coated parts you can buy a kit to replace from the factory.
Link Posted: 9/1/2018 12:28:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 1:14:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have him check out Proven Arms ( formerly Quantico Tactical, but they split the company between gov and civy sales ) He can submit credentials and qualify for special pricing, a nib M9 for $475. They may not have them in stock, I had to wait a few months to get mine, but that was back during the move to TN.
View Quote
That’s awesome! Thanks for the heads up! Definitely gonna grab an M9 for my son when he graduates Air Force basic training next year.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 10:11:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Look for a local shop that supplies LEO.  I found a trade in 92fs on an M9 frame for ~$350.  Probably a privately supplied sidearm a small department or a security guard, carried a lot shot little
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 9:02:37 PM EDT
[#7]
CDNN often has them in stock. No clue of they're offered at a good price or not as I can't remember.............  
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 9:44:36 PM EDT
[#8]
As others have mentioned, hit your local gun shops and pawn stores. Berettas aren't the hot ticket item that moves like they did in the past, as many look down upon them.

I found a Beretta 92FS for $400 no tax and a Beretta 96FS for $360 locally while out and about the other day
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 12:29:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Gunbroker.com  I found a never fired new in box 92F, not a 92FS, for $400.00 and shipping to my FFL dealer.  You have to watch and read the ad closely but you can find some good deals on hard to find guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top