Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2020 5:23:17 PM EDT
Howdy folks!
Im trying to get an idea of the value of my USP45 stainless full-size. It's kinda hard pinning down any recent sales etc.
Cheers!

ETA:
KI date code and the old school gray box.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Depends on if new or used. I sold my last one for $675 and it took a while to get that out of it. Great gun but usp’s take hit on resale.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:38:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Gotcha!
Like I said, I'm just trying to get a ballpark idea and values seem all over the place, especially for the stainless versions.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#3]
try to search completed GB auctions that can be helpful
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 9:48:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
try to search completed GB auctions that can be helpful
View Quote

That's quite helpful as well! Thank you!

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 10:57:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Everyone wants a pretty penny for them thinking they are super rare and expensive. Unfortunately they are like sigs, take a big hit on the resale. You can usually find full size black usp’s for about $550 lightly used. Stainless about $100 plus. At least this was my experience from a few years back. Don’t watch them much anymore.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Everyone wants a pretty penny for them thinking they are super rare and expensive. Unfortunately they are like sigs, take a big hit on the resale. You can usually find full size black usp's for about $550 lightly used. Stainless about $100 plus. At least this was my experience from a few years back. Don't watch them much anymore.
View Quote

That's a good data point! Thank you!
Im tying to get a ballpark idea so I don't get hosed or hose someone else.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:21:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Last USP 45 I bought was a KG date code.  Previous owner cerakoted the slide silver.  Came with 4 mags.  Paid $400 for it, earlier this year.

Bought a black BD date coded one 2 years ago for $450.  

I'd expect a slight premium for the stainless models over the black ones.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top