Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2020 12:54:35 PM EDT
Not thrilled with my stock VP9SK’s sights, but they’re streamlined n snag-free for the most part.

Anybody swap their carry SK’s ights out for something better?
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 8:22:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I use the factory night sights on my VP9SK, made by Meprolight.

Attachment Attached File

*not my pic, stolen off Goog*

Meprolight Tru-Dot sights/MidwayUSA

They’re good sights, plenty bright and have a cocking ledge up front. I also like that all of my P30s and VP9 pistols share the same sights.
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 2:24:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I've swapped out 2 of mine (SK and full size) for the HDs, one with the orange front sight and one with yellow.  The factory TRU Dot night sites aren't bad, but I like and shoot the HD sights better.
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 3:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've swapped out 2 of mine (SK and full size) for the HDs, one with the orange front sight and one with yellow.  The factory TRU Dot night sites aren't bad, but I like and shoot the HD sights better.
View Quote

How do you feel about the yellow vs orange?
I’m leaning towards the orange at the moment.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 7:25:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How do you feel about the yellow vs orange?
I’m leaning towards the orange at the moment.
View Quote

I've had two sets of HD orange (had them on a Glock 19) so I decided to try the yellow most recently.  The orange stands out more.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Have the Trijicon yellow front, black rear on my VP9 sk.  Would prefer the square rear notch but the U notch is fine.  Personally prefer Ameriglo but not available in my preferred set up.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:55:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I swapped mine out for trijicon night sights,I liked the stock sights alright but really prefer to have some color contrast between the front and rear. I'm liking the orange front sight quite a bit, it's very easy to pick up.
Only minor complaint is the rear sight doesn't sit as flush on the slide as the stock sights so there's a little bit of wiggle in the grab tabs (or whatever those are called) but I hardly notice it now.
Pic
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Went with yellow myself. Not really worried about snagging and the sights work great at pretty much any lighting level.

AJ
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 5:50:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not thrilled with my stock VP9SK’s sights, but they’re streamlined n snag-free for the most part.

Anybody swap their carry SK’s ights out for something better?
View Quote
I have night fision on my P30sk and TFX pron on my 45CT

P30sk

HK45CT

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top