Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2022 7:44:23 PM EDT
Currently Have 3 SROs and 2 RMRs and need another RMR, but I haven’t bought in a few years.

Is there anything like RIGHT around the corner coming out from Trijicon that I should wait for?

Any crazy RM06 sales? Seems $450-$475 is street atm.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 9:48:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably not, but who knows. Buy what you like... or change it up. I have a handful of RMRs and ACROs and recently bought and mounted a Holosun 509T in green and it has performed very well, and it is in green.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Trijicon dropped MAP pricing a few years ago and those ones you see at $450 the dealers are barely making anything on so there’s no room for a sale. After they eat CC fee they’re making about $20-$25 on it which is Jack shit for a $450 sale and having to inventory it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:57:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks - went ahead and ordered another RM06 yesterday…

So you can expect a new awesome version to be announced any day now.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:09:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I have no doubt that Trijicon is working on a closed emitter MRDS to compliment the RMR.  But when that will be announced or available is anyone's guess.

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 3:50:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I’m late to the party, but for anyone wondering, Trijicon has nothing coming down the pike right now that we will see within any reasonable period of time.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have no doubt that Trijicon is working on a closed emitter MRDS to compliment the RMR.  But when that will be announced or available is anyone's guess.

View Quote

At one point they were according to some reliable rumors I stumbled upon, but for whatever reason the project stalled out or they went dark on it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 8:47:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks - went ahead and ordered another RM06 yesterday…

So you can expect a new awesome version to be announced any day now.
View Quote

Honestly, there isn't much that can be done to improve the Trijicon RMR06 beyond:

1) A battery location or type that does not require the MRDS to be remove to replace said battery.
2) Longer battery life.
3) Fiber optical battery recharging capability.
4) A beer dispenser that is inexhaustible and provides quality mead that does not produce a hangover.
Top Top