Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 4:03:55 PM EDT
[#1]
My experience with Lone Wolf and Zev have been less than stellar, so I won't own either of those.  I have at least one of every other Glock clone frame that I'm aware of.  The Grit Grips is the nicest, followed by the Nomad.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By IPMan:
Any good options for G40?
View Quote
P80 and LW, of the two I'd take the P80.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Can someone post a pic of a Grit Grip over a 19 Frame so I can see the angle difference?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:23:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BruceLeroy:
Can someone post a pic of a Grit Grip over a 19 Frame so I can see the angle difference?
View Quote

Have you checked the Facebook group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1493715161402454

They just bumped over 1000 members so Dusty dropped a 10% off code that expires today (Friday) that's good for frames and magwells (PSA Dagger only at this time).  

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:43:20 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

The best I can find (will edit and add as I find more).

A thread here with a lineup of G19, GG19 and CA19 frames.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Handguns/Anyone-gotten-the-Grit-Grips-G19-frame--Updated-with-build-pics-/13-212567/

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:35:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By IPMan:
Any good options for G40?
View Quote

Lone Wolf. I used their frame for my G40 with a threaded BarSto barrel
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

I ordered my gray frame today and it's on the way to our location DFW ARFCOM/FFL.  

I don't have a G19 to overlay with, but I'll see if the boys at GT Distributors will let me a quick photo op

Best I'll be able to do before that is a PSA Dagger S & Compact and G45 frame.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top