Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2021 3:15:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 3:21:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I’d ask Nick at ECCO Machine.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/ECCO-Machine-and-Fabrication-Silencer-Mount-Conversions/20-502349/
@Sixtysixdeuce
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’d ask Nick at ECCO Machine.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/ECCO-Machine-and-Fabrication-Silencer-Mount-Conversions/20-502349/
@Sixtysixdeuce
View Quote

I hear Nick is pretty busy and turning away work.
If he can't help, try Morgan (@eastTXhunter) at Class3 Machining [email protected]
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 11:30:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Perhaps Tornado Technologies. They just internally threaded a Sig P210 barrel for me but it wasn't inexpensive. $175 ish if I recall.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Did you search by the UPC code?  When I got my beretta 22lr kit a while back, the only place on the entire internet that had the threaded barrels was botach, and they weren't overpriced.  I ordered one and it showed up fairly quickly.

As far as sending barrels off to be threaded, morgan is the only person I let thread any of my stuff.  If he can't do it, then it cant be done.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:40:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I picked up a .22 conversion kit a couple of months ago and it went together fine on my M9.

I finally got the threaded barrel for it last week.

But every time I try to put on the slide with the threaded barrel the hammer drops and I can't rotate the disassembly lever.

Anyone have this problem or any ideas on how to solve it?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:41:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Try

ADCO (extended and threaded a barrel on one of my 1911s)

Josh at Allegheny Arms (threaded a 92F barrel for me)

WAL at Beretta Forum (customized my G decocker)
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I sent mine to ADCO. They answered my questions by email very promptly and their turnaround time was quick.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 3:38:18 PM EDT
[#8]
It might be worth a few mins to contact Langdon Tactical and ask them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 5:11:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Just had to change out the threaded end on my GSG adapter.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I picked up a .22 conversion kit a couple of months ago and it went together fine on my M9.

I finally got the threaded barrel for it last week.

But every time I try to put on the slide with the threaded barrel the hammer drops and I can't rotate the disassembly lever.

Anyone have this problem or any ideas on how to solve it?
View Quote

Yes I think it's just some tightness and stacking tolerances.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 12:49:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I gave up on getting the original threaded and just waited for the threaded barrel to come in stock. HERE

It was cheaper than paying for the other to be threaded with the constant 20+% off sales they do.
View Quote
For labor day they had a great sale going...and I thought I hard ordered the conversion kit plus threaded barrel and some mags.....turns out I forgot to add the kit .  So now I sit and wait.  Apparently with Active Junky there's a decent cashback too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top