Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2022 8:44:26 PM EDT
Anyone have a link for a threaded barrel for a full-size 92 pistol?
The only website I can find instock is berettagunstore.com but they only take crypto for payment which seems weird. I’ve had instock notifications set for six months now on the BerettaUSA website and haven’t seen one come in stock yet.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 9:51:11 PM EDT
[#1]
berettagunstore is a fake site.

you can always opt to send out a barrel for threading?

I sent my old 92F barrel out years ago to Josh @ AGW in PA for threading.
It was a little shorter than a factory threaded barrel but it worked just fine.  I haven't used it in years since I gave the 92 to my sister.  I'll dig in the safe and look for it to try and show you a pic.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Beretta has factory inox barrels in stock for $225.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 11:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Beretta has factory inox barrels in stock for $225.
View Quote

Nope. Been out of stock for months and months
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:20:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Beretta use to run those on sale every few weeks, I wonder why they are short supply now. Might check SilencerCo, they make a 92 barrel, I have one but haven’t actually used it,
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 2:02:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Midwest gun works had them in stock a couple days ago. Set up an email notification and wait and see what comes in. I was on about a dozen wait lists and they are starting to come in stock here and there, but you have to be quick. They sell out fast. Threaded barrel
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nope. Been out of stock for months and months
View Quote

Bah, my bad. It’s the Centurion/Compact barrel I saw.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:38:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I have been looking all over and the only place I can find are three websites that only take crypto as payment. So that’s a scam
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I’ve looked too, and can’t find anything. I figured that they would be more available considering the A3s and A4s having them as OEM, but that would make too much sense.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#9]
friendly reminder, COC:

Specific to Sales
Companies or individuals may not advertise or sell products and/or services in the forums without permission from an admin. (This includes siglines and titles.) Industry Partners are allowed to post sales or specials on a limited basis and also require admin permission.

Companies or individuals interested in selling or trading equipment should resort to the Equipment Exchange. At no time should an item be listed in any discussion forum. This includes links to auctions.

Fraudulent practices or attempts to defraud another person or group will be dealt with very seriously.
NO GROUP BUYS OR FUNDRAISERS WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION. Please message Striker for more information.

———————————
Well that’s a new one. It was just a link to an EE ad I happened to see, not mine. Apparently that’s a no no now.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Capital armory has some silencerco barrels in stock. I ordered two!
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 8:40:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Why not send out your original barrel and have it threaded?
Should not be hard to find a company or qualified gunsmith to do it.

There is also aftermarket, but it seems they are on backorder as well.
https://jarvis-custom.com/product/beretta-92-threaded-barrel/
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 9:10:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why not send out your original barrel and have it threaded?
Should not be hard to find a company or qualified gunsmith to do it.

There is also aftermarket, but it seems they are on backorder as well.
https://jarvis-custom.com/product/beretta-92-threaded-barrel/
View Quote

Two reasons. My factory barrels are Wilson target Crowns and they are flush with the slide. Plus regular barrels are shorter then factory threaded barrels and therefore won’t have enough room for proper amount of threads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top