Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2021 12:36:43 AM EDT
https://www.guns.com/firearms/handguns/semi-auto/beretta-m9-9mm-luger-(9x19-para)-semi-auto-15-rounds-5-barrel-2-2-lbs-black-used?p=273857

But the serial number makes it look like the frame is a 92FS?

Could this be an OOOLLLDD M9 from the 92SB-F days?
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 8:22:57 AM EDT
[#1]
To me it looks like a commercial model M9.  Beretta sold a lot of commercial M9's in the past.  Markings are pretty close to the Military issue M9's.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:49:37 PM EDT
[#2]
USGI slide, the block PB and PM stamp is contract. Script PB and no PM are commercial.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:51:28 PM EDT
[#3]
USGI slide, the block PB and PM stamp is contract. Script PB and no PM are commercial.

The P BERETTA stamp is from very early contract slides. It was changed to BERETTA USA early on.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:17:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The P BERETTA stamp is from very early contract slides. It was changed to BERETTA USA early on.
View Quote

Any way to tell on the frame?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:52:02 AM EDT
[#5]
No.  Military M9s haven't been released for public sale.

Nice (old?) military M9 slide.  Letter/number commercial frame, probably Italian with new hammer (slide capture) pin.

Nice, but not $800+ nice.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:39:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any way to tell on the frame?
View Quote

I can’t see the SN clearly. If it starts with M9, it’s a commercial M9 frame. I’d guess it’s a 92FS frame, not worth the $
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top