Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2024 3:36:43 PM EDT
Never heard of this, was looking into this?  Is this legit?   From a purchase weapon standpoint, worth it or a scam?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:
Never heard of this, was looking into this?  Is this legit?   From a purchase weapon standpoint, worth it or a scam?
View Quote

Shoot SIG
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Unsure what it is, even after looking at the link.  

So just a list of matches comes up and benefits sure seem "light".
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:37:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
Unsure what it is, even after looking at the link.  

So just a list of matches comes up and benefits sure seem "light".
View Quote

Based solely on the price reduction of rifles, its better than I get through the Sig Professional Program.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:02:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By jrs93accord:

Shoot SIG
View Quote

Reminds me a lot of the Glock shooting sports foundation (GSSF) stuff. You get 1 blue label coupon a year from them, and get to shoot exclusive matches and "Fun" matches
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:16:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone who designs a website with a pulldown menu with ALL CAPS should be beaten thoroughly and often.

I couldn't even finish looking at the availability list.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been thinking about joining it to do a purchase.

the wording on the website is confusing.
So you can purchase 1 discounted firearm a year, but have to shoot a match before getting the discount on Sigs website?

it does look like a good deal
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 10:38:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By WJP556:

Reminds me a lot of the Glock shooting sports foundation (GSSF) stuff. You get 1 blue label coupon a year from them, and get to shoot exclusive matches and "Fun" matches
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jrs93accord:

Shoot SIG

GSSF is awesome for a competition on ramp to get people shooting, Sig has a long, long way to go to catch up. I shot GSSF indoor matches and my sons (9 & 10) would go with me. They didn’t want to shoot but the atmosphere was great and they’d get to help draw prizes or something at the end. Glock usually gave away a few knives, several bags, miscellaneous Glock gear, and a pistol.

GSSF alone would keep me shooting Glocks. It’s a genuinely great program.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 5:36:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By right_rudder:
I've been thinking about joining it to do a purchase.

the wording on the website is confusing.
So you can purchase 1 discounted firearm a year, but have to shoot a match before getting the discount on Sigs website?

it does look like a good deal
View Quote

I read it as you can buy one discounted firearm a year, have access to 15% off theSig website after a competition.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:55:16 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

This is what I was thinking.

Curious if anyone joined and if so, do they require your SSN like they do for their training class?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:57:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Are these discounted prices any good???

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Looking more into it and every button I click "To become a member" takes me to https://practiscore.com/clubs/sig_sauer_events_1
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 8:45:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By JThompson:

Looking more into it and every button I click "To become a member" takes me to https://practiscore.com/clubs/sig_sauer_events_1
View Quote

I have researched this A LOT, and it seems to be the legit place where you sign in.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 8:51:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JThompson] [#13]
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:

I have researched this A LOT, and it seems to be the legit place where you sign in.
View Quote

Ok seems weird as I have a login on practiscore.com from years ago after doing a non-Sig match.
Does that mean, I am already a member????
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:58:43 AM EDT
[#14]

Ok seems weird as I have a login on practiscore.com from years ago after doing a non-Sig match.
View Quote

It may?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:04:38 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote
Try putting in an order for one of the discounted items and see what happens
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top