Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2021 7:32:11 PM EDT
All, does anyone know where I can procure one of these? I've seen them only offered as package deals with a G19x, but would love to buy just the light if possible.

If not, hopefully streamlight makes it a separate option.

Link Posted: 1/3/2021 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Not available unless on the secondary market. My G19X is wearing a black one.

S/F

Al
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:59:28 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 on the above posts.  I've been trying to find them as well, but they are limited to a specific 19x package.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#4]
@vengarr   What 19x package?  I've get to see one out in the wild.  Though with the current market I may have missed it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 8:14:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I just bought a black one as I couldn’t find the FDE anywhere to go on my new AXG 320. I personally like the dual tone look so it’s not a big deal.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:13:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Kind of weird - just got an email from Optics Planet advertising an FDE TLR-7A, but the switch section of the light is still black. I personally wouldn't want to settle for this version knowing that it's possible to get it with the FDE switch:

Streamlight TLR-7A Flex LED Tactical Weapon Light w/Rear Switch Options
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top