Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2022 9:38:44 PM EDT
Check out my video and tell me what you think of this gun. My biggest beef with XD series gun is after all these years, there's literally one, maybe two aftermarket trigger for the XD series. The gun look cool though, but slippery has heck.

Springfield Armory XDM-Elite Compact for 2022 Review

Link Posted: 4/29/2022 10:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice! I like my XDM10 and was looking for another when they discontinued them.  Held an elite compact in the lgs but did not fit my hands, too small of a grip. Glad you like it
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 4:58:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I think my XDM Elite Compact 9 is a hair on the large side (for me), but other than that I think it's a good gun. I can't find fault in the factory trigger either.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 3:48:28 PM EDT
[#3]
https://powderriverprecision.com/prp-x-treme-grips-for-xdm-elite-3-8-compact/

Problem solved!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top