Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2021 8:27:11 AM EDT
Any idea fellas? I know they were definitely going for below MSRP back in the salad days, but I honestly can't find any recent listings to base a guess on.

It's had two mags through it, so less than 50 rounds, with no cosmetic issues, and has the box/papers/2 mags.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 12:42:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Was MSRP on them $599?  I can't remember.  I really wanted one at 1 point, but I hate the de-cocker, so I got a P-07.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Now that they are discontinued again you could ask more and see what happens. If you are in no rush to sell then throw it out there for $600-700 and see what happens. Some places were selling them for $350 when they were just sitting on shelves. Not a very popular model but I have upgraded mine with cajun parts and adjustable sights and it is a keeper.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 6:37:08 PM EDT
[#3]
At work we use the Blue Book of Gun Values as a starting point. Blue Book tends to ignore the short term bumps caused by panic buying and things.

Anyways, the value from 98 to 95% is $475-400. That's a good place to start.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top