Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2018 10:47:37 AM EDT
I might be picking up a East German Luger but it has the EG grips and only one magazine.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#1]
For grips, the very best for fit and quality are Nill's. They do require minor fitting though. As for mags, Mec Gar seem to be consistently the best.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:51:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't lose the EG grips for it. The EG Lugers are a sub-variant all their own and will likely appreciate in value as the years go by. Many were, uh, "enhanced" by people when they came in and there are a lot of humped up fakes that were made out of them.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 9:20:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I've purchased blued from CDNN for a Swiss Luger and they all ran well.  P08 Blued Luger Magazines - CDNN

I bought a new 9mm and those same magazines have been hit or miss (50%).

I bought some Nickel magazines with Greg Cote and they've been 100% with my 9mm.  They are $9 more each but they've been 100%.  Gret Cote P08 Nickel Magazines
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 1:41:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I have CDNN blued mags and they work well. They activate the hold open too. For I think $18 a pop they are a good bet.

I have Altamont grips and they are nice and functional. They could probably use a bit of fitting though, I'll get around to it one day.  I've had nills on other guns and they have a great reputation for a reason.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top