Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2024 5:43:04 PM EDT
Sent my 4505 back to be reblued, it was in sad shape with pock marks under the grips. Months later got it back reblued but pock marks still present. Sent it to Ahlman's and had them redo the entire
pistol, looks like a mueseum piece now. Called S&W at least 12 times with promises that a supervisor would get back to me. Nope. Filed with the BBB yesterday and called S&W today and said now
that I have the BBB involved they aren't allowed to speak with me. The BBB cannot force S&W to call them back or give me a refund. Pretty fuckin slick, now they don't have to do a fuckin thing.
I don't care that they aren't supposed to have and contact with me, but my lawyer can.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#1]
As a prior business owner, the BBB is a joke.
They have no teeth, except to bug you to renew your membership...
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#2]
BBB is only a way to pay for advertising.

Its not like they're gonna go set some shit on fire if someone doesn't pay. Its not like that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Plus no one at S&W probably knows the blueing formula originally used on a 4505 as those folks are retired.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#4]
You sent it back to get reblued and got it back reblued?
Sounds you got what you paid for.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:59:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a prior business owner, the BBB is a joke.
They have no teeth, except to bug you to renew your membership...
View Quote

I have clients ripped off by businesses that say they're going to call the BBB.  I tell them the call is about the value of a spoonful of warm spit.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 5:15:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You sent it back to get reblued and got it back reblued?
Sounds you got what you paid for.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top