Link Posted: 7/27/2022 4:06:14 PM EDT
[#1]
$500 seems a little steep for these no?

I'm interested, but not that interested lol
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Availability: Out of stock
View Quote

When they initially announced these, they sold out in like 2 days. The price is not high relative to supply/demand.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 8:20:58 AM EDT
[#3]
The complete gun has a $1200.00 msrp. I picked one up but I have a cousin who works at Sig so I only paid half of that. No way I would have paid the 12.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:19:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The complete gun has a $1200.00 msrp. I picked one up but I have a cousin who works at Sig so I only paid half of that. No way I would have paid the 12.
View Quote

I love living in NH. I have about 3 friends/family that work there and I’ve been able to get pretty decent access to discounts over the last couple years.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 6:52:00 AM EDT
[#5]
The new P365x Macro uses a very similar slide.  
It has different forward cocking serrations and some milling on the top, standard height sights.
It is pre ordering at $799 at several places, including Brownells, for $799.
The extra $300 gets you the barrel, RSA, grip module, two 17 round mags, and an FCU, which is the actual firearm.  I wish I had waited!
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 9:48:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Just a heads up

I ordered one when it briefly came in stock earlier this week. Got it and was super excited, went to throw in a barrel and recoil spring and noticed there was no striker safety lock in the slide. Sig says it’s supposed to come with all internals.. not bitching about being out a $20 part but could easily be missed and potentially dangerous just a FYI

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just a heads up

I ordered one when it briefly came in stock earlier this week. Got it and was super excited, went to throw in a barrel and recoil spring and noticed there was no striker safety lock in the slide. Sig says it’s supposed to come with all internals.. not bitching about being out a $20 part but could easily be missed and potentially dangerous just a FYI

View Quote

I got one also, but mine had the safety. Got a pic?

BTW, the "notify" email feature on sigs site is notoriously unreliable.

I only happened to check the site and they were in stock, and I never got an email in any of my folders or the 2 email addresses I used.

They sure as fuck send me a shit ton of marketing emails though.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:56:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Unfortunately no I didn’t take a pic, was on my workbench and just put the safety striker lock in from the XL slide I was replacing it with. Didn’t think to take a pic and it was stupid on my part not to.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:36:33 PM EDT
[#9]
The Spectre Comp is the first thing that has attracted me to the 365 and I have to say the 'rent is too damn high' on this one.  I'll be looking for one on the used market.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Mine had striker safety installed.  Just arrived today.

Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:55:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I think FDez has a slide that is almost identical to the Spectre Comp.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 1:36:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Would like to see a comparison between Spectre Comp and FDez Sentinel Comp. Is there any real possibility of noticeably improving the compensation factor when sticking with the same side length and approach?

Quoted:
I think FDez has a slide that is almost identical to the Spectre Comp.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top