Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2024 2:38:17 AM EDT
I'm looking into getting the Sig P322. I like that it shoots 22lr and is a great suppressor gun.

For those who have owned one, what are your experiences with it?

Were there any problems you had with it?

Palmetto State Armory has it for $450, comes with 3 20-round mags, and a holster (because these guns don't fit any other Sig holsters).

And yes, I've seen a lot of reviews on youtube of this gun. But none of them do a 1000-round intense review or long-term ownership assessment. Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 3:38:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one, no problems with it. Shoot CCI ammo through it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 5:16:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sierra-def:
View Quote

That's good to hear.

I am torn between this and the FN 502, but I hear the FN has magazine catch issues and horrible customer service.

Is it easy to clean with the barrel being attached to the frame instead of the slide? What holster do you use?

I kind of wish it was based on the P320 instead of the P365 so that it could be a slightly heavier gun.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 9:23:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: johnnydjr] [#3]
I would buy again but....

In the 18 months that I've owned it I have put 3k rounds of CCI mini mags and 2k Federal through it. Most of that was suppressed.

The threaded adapter leads up something awful. I chuck a bore brush in a drill to clean it out.

The front sight mount flew off at around 3k rounds. Took SIG a while to get the parts into inventory. I use an RMR so no big deal.

The mags have to be broken in. You will get a  lot of feed issues initially but that will pass. Download by 1 or 2 rounds. You have to keep an eye on loading, even after breaking in, as you can get out of joint causing feeding issue.

Its a lot of fun, light and accurate.

Link Posted: 2/23/2024 12:14:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought one used. The mags are finicky as shit on how you load them, but it is a fun gun with 20rds.
Trigger is ok, but nothing to write home about.
I need to take it back out now that my Mustang got approved and is home.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 5:18:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By LilGucci:

That's good to hear.

I am torn between this and the FN 502, but I hear the FN has magazine catch issues and horrible customer service.

Is it easy to clean with the barrel being attached to the frame instead of the slide? What holster do you use?

I kind of wish it was based on the P320 instead of the P365 so that it could be a slightly heavier gun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

That's good to hear.

Muddyriver holster.

Cleaning is simple, like cleaning a PPK type pistol with an attached barrel.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one. Only about 200 rds through it so far but no issues. Feels good, trigger is ok but nothing special.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 9:47:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SilasB] [#7]
So much fun! With the SRD22X it's still very balanced and generates a lot of smiles per round.

Link Posted: 2/24/2024 9:55:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wespe] [#8]

That's good to hear.

View Quote

It’s not based on either the 320 or the 365 which is a shame.  It’s a lot bigger than the 365, but also a bit smaller in thickness and grip circumference the 320.  I’d love a .22 copy of either.

Link Posted: 2/24/2024 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#9]
I really enjoy mine, would recommend  it
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I have one. Love the pistol. Accurate and a great host for my Mask. Magazines suck. Weak springs on both my 20 and 25 round mags.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Has anyone experienced the issues mentioned in this Lucky Gunner review? It’s from two years ago, so hopefully these were just early teething problems, as SIG has been know for.

Sig Sauer P322 Review: An Almost Good .22 LR Pistol

The two things that jumped out at me were failing to lock the slide back, or releasing the slide when bumped or jostled, and leading in the barrel causing keyholing after a few hundred rounds.

I don’t see those things mentioned here (although leading in the threaded barrel adapter was mentioned), so maybe those were early production problems.

My initial impression just from handling the P322 in a store was that it felt a bit “toy like” or flimsy, compared to my Glock 44, which feels solid like a regular Glock despite the plastic overlay on the slide. I plan to rent one when I can find a range with one.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By rarecat:
I really enjoy mine, would recommend  it
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:44:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: shotar] [#13]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:42:40 AM EDT
[#14]
I had one and I really didn't care for it, not even sure why.  The high cap mags were cool in theory but it got old loading them up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top