Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2021 6:56:13 AM EDT
Came across a local seller who has a Sig P320C on a Wilson Combat frame with an Apex Trigger and some aftermarket sights.  It has a couple of a hundred rounds down the pipe.  He's asking $700 for it and not knowing much about these 320's can you guys offer me any advice on this deal and set up?  My EDC is a Sig P365XL so not looking for a replacement, just more of a bedside/home defense pistol.  I have a $700 budget to fund my next pistol so trying to weigh my options.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  Thank.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:04:55 AM EDT
[#1]
its just like mine then. its basically a $500 pistol with a $75 new grip and a $100 trigger.

but that was back before this whole corona virus thing.

the wilson combat grip is probably one of the better grips as far as i know. and the trigger would be a nice upgrade but just not seeing $700 worth.

Link Posted: 4/20/2021 7:19:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
its just like mine then. its basically a $500 pistol with a $75 new grip and a $100 trigger. https://i.imgur.com/OrcqKUN.jpg
View Quote

and + ~$75 for the sights... so $500 pistol +$65 Grip mod +$120 for trigger (assuming its the full Apex FS kit) and +$75 sights comes to $760 not including shipping.

So $700 for the whole package may not be the deal of the century but seems fair enough in this market IMO. The P320C on a Wilson frame is a great package (probably even better with the Apex trigger) and would be a great HD gun to go with your P365XL CCW gun. I say go for it.

Does it have the Carry, Carry II or Compact Wilson module? How many mags does it come with? If more than 2 then that makes the package more appealing price wise.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 9:10:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Not sure on which module it has but I can find out.  Comes with 3 magazines.  Do these come with optics ready slides?
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not sure on which module it has but I can find out.  Comes with 3 magazines.  Do these come with optics ready slides?
View Quote

Some are. Some aren’t.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
... Do these come with optics ready slides?
View Quote
Until proven otherwise, assume no optic cut on a 320C.

Another good question would be which sights it has. Standard 'Contrast', Siglight tritium, or X-Ray 3 like your 365 has. If you like your 365 sights, the other two types will be underwhelming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top