Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2020 8:16:43 AM EDT
This one was a lot of fun to make.  Derek G. (another Team member) and I stayed up 'till the wee hours of the morning before the shoot coming up with the script.  There were a lot more 'pot shots' taken at the clones in the original video shoot that didn't make the final video, but I think it turned out alright.

HK SP5
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:25:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Great video, but I like Alabama Arsenal's video on the SP5 much more.

Now, if only us little people could find one at a reasonable price...

Yes, this is my first post here.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:33:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome!

Wish I could afford one
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 4:19:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an SP5K, and it is awesome.  I have been really wanting an SP5, but I really don't want to pay more the MSRP for it.  That is just absurd.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 9:47:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I came across one at a gun shop today, for $1k above MSRP. I refuse to support that.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 8:54:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I came across one at a gun shop today, for $1k above MSRP. I refuse to support that.
View Quote

If everyone felt that way, the market would correct the issue for us.  Im also a hold out, buying B&T guns until I can get a SP5 under $3k again.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, too bad they're $2500+ when ghm9 are $1550 from atlantic.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top