Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2024 12:10:01 PM EDT
I assume these are discontinued or soon to be discontinued models, but wow, under $500?

I've never bought a gun from them, but did buy some very inexpensive weapon lights and was happy with my purchase.

CR920 10rd mags are $20
CR920 13rd mags are $25
10% off in you buy one or more.  

Email link
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 12:20:27 PM EDT
[#1]
The CR920 has been betting blown out now and then, PSA had them for cheap last year as well.

That is the theoretical gun you've been lusting over in other threads.  The slimline G43 size but with the grip blown out to take a double stack 10-rd mag.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 12:25:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Are they just Glock clones? Why the huge markup?
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gtsteve03:
Are they just Glock clones? Why the huge markup?
View Quote
They market themselves as high-end Glock type clones.  When they first hit the market that was before there was a bunch of Glock derivative options and also before the idea of factory guns with optic cuts and fancy milled slide designs was so widespread.  Now they do seem pretty ho-hum, but they're good guns either way.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By D_Man:
The CR920 has been betting blown out now and then, PSA had them for cheap last year as well.

That is the theoretical gun you've been lusting over in other threads.  The slimline G43 size but with the grip blown out to take a double stack 10-rd mag.
View Quote

13rd from an extended magazine is pretty ho-hum if they're using proprietary magazines.

Link Posted: 1/26/2024 12:46:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

13rd from an extended magazine is pretty ho-hum if they're using proprietary magazines.

View Quote
Yea, they made their grip and mag wider than the G43, but not quite as wide as the 43x/48/micro dagger, so it's not compatible with those pattern mags unfortunately.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 12:50:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mudholestomper] [#6]
I have an MR920 (G19) with an rmr and that thing gets cared for properly because I carry it, but also gets run really hard by me and my two boys and it just keeps coming back for more.

The trigger is kinda mushy, but it works.

ETA: I bought mine after handling one at a lgs. I wanted a gas pedal and I wanted an easy way to get into red dots.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Are they doing a clearance on the “Combat” series? As far as I could tell, they’re the same as the “Elite” series except for the slide cuts. The “Combat” series is being discontinued in favor of the lower-end “Foundation” series to allow more differentiation from their flagship “Elite” models.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I just bought a few spare mags from them about a week ago.  I have a CR920 that I like a lot, and at that price I'm very tempted to buy another.  Two is one and, well, you know.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:45:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DavidY:
I assume these are discontinued or soon to be discontinued models, but wow, under $500?

I've never bought a gun from them, but did buy some very inexpensive weapon lights and was happy with my purchase.

CR920 10rd mags are $20
CR920 13rd mags are $25
10% off in you buy one or more.  

Email link
View Quote

Appreciate the link. They're still in stock; ordered several.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top