Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2018 10:53:36 AM EDT
I have a tired and ugly Police trade in 92 that was built in the late 90's, bought it from JG Sales several years ago for $350. It's a good gun and shoots fine- accurate and reliable but it's had a rough life. I ordered a new slide for it from Brownells, they are unfortunately back ordered but hopefully will come in one of these days. The slide looks like it's off the M9A3 Line, tan duracoat type finish with night sights and the front sight is in a milled slot. So, the gun will get a new slide with fresh night sights and be much easier to work with in the future with the front sight moveable etc...

Going to have him do very little to the gun actually, trigger job, cut the barrel and recrown flush with slide and cut the frame to the Vertec configuration. I believe they will re anodize the frame after cutting it so the frame and slide will be fresh looking. Should be a nice little project. Looks like about 6 month turn around so I won't see her until the new year. Hopefully my slide will come in in the mean time.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 2:42:08 AM EDT
[#1]
You will not be disappointed, Josh does amazing work.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 3:08:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Allegheny Arms is practically in my backyard. His work will be worth the wait.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Josh worked over a Sig 226 I had. Work was great, price was good, turn around was pretty reasonable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top