Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2022 7:52:30 PM EDT
This thing is awesome. Debating putting Apex' Evolution IV Hammer Kit in it... The trigger is a bit heavy imo. Any experience with this Apex kit? Currently carrying in a JM Kydex Appendix rig with a Speed-Beez speed-loader.

Link Posted: 7/18/2022 8:26:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m both attracted and repulsed at the same time!  The purist in me hates it, The tacticool nerd in me thinks it’s awesome!  I’m so conflicted!  

Seriously, looks cool and rock on.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 9:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I installed an Apex Evolution IV DAO Hammer in my 686 along with 14# Rebound Spring and a Wilson Combat Mainspring...I also lightly polished contact surfaces. The pull is very smooth and consistent.

Link Posted: 7/19/2022 12:48:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome, that thing is absolutely gorgeous! Is that the Apex ACRO mounting plate? Require any modifications to fit the MPS?
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awesome, that thing is absolutely gorgeous! Is that the Apex ACRO mounting plate? Require any modifications to fit the MPS?
View Quote

It is! And no modification necessary, fits perfectly.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Did a Wilson combat springs in the 627PC. The rmr feels a lot higher than on a m&p or my 1911, shoots great though.

Link Posted: 7/19/2022 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I’m both attracted and repulsed at the same time!  The purist in me hates it, The tacticool nerd in me thinks it’s awesome!  I’m so conflicted!  

Seriously, looks cool and rock on.
View Quote

Same
Quoted:
I installed an Apex Evolution IV DAO Hammer in my 686 along with 14# Rebound Spring and a Wilson Combat Mainspring...I also lightly polished contact surfaces. The pull is very smooth and consistent.

https://i.imgur.com/H1FtYQI.jpg
View Quote

Unfluted is best fluted
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:25:16 PM EDT
[#7]
If you like it, that's all that counts.

For me,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top