Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM

SIG photo thread (Page 81 of 92)

Previous Page
/ 92
Next Page
5/20/2023 9:27:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Debating getting weird with it…

Attached File

X doesn’t have threaded barrel so it’s just a mock up but seemed like a cool idea. Short slide, comp, long grip.

Then throw the longer upper on the short grip for a deeper concealed carry option.

Thoughts?
"every exercise is a low back exercise if you do it wrong enough"
@MacManus
5/21/2023 12:44:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quote History
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
Debating getting weird with it…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_4363_jpeg-2822795.JPG
X doesn’t have threaded barrel so it’s just a mock up but seemed like a cool idea. Short slide, comp, long grip.

Then throw the longer upper on the short grip for a deeper concealed carry option.

Thoughts?
View Quote


Do it!!!

Attached File
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance... riddle them with bullets...
5/21/2023 6:32:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quote History

@manji who do you think I got the idea from? And most of the parts
"every exercise is a low back exercise if you do it wrong enough"
@MacManus
5/23/2023 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#4]
5/25/2023 11:39:13 PM EDT
[#5]
With the new Rugged Obsidian 45
Attached File
Attached File
"Whisky for the gentlemen that like it. And for the gentlemen that don't like it - Whisky!" -Alec Guinness as MAJ (acting Colonel) Jock Sinclair, D.S.O., M.M. "Tunes of Glory"
5/26/2023 8:08:44 AM EDT
[#6]
These damn things are like rabbits. Just grabbed my second and now I’m half tempted to buy a 3rd so I can have one in all sizes.

Attached File
Attached File
Attached File
"every exercise is a low back exercise if you do it wrong enough"
@MacManus
5/26/2023 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
These damn things are like rabbits. Just grabbed my second and now I’m half tempted to buy a 3rd so I can have one in all sizes.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_4421_jpeg-2829286.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_4426_jpeg-2829287.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_4423_jpeg-2829288.JPG
View Quote


Nice. I have a couple XLs as I prefer the grip on those as opposed to the grip on a standard P365. I have considered getting a standard P365 and just changing the grip module over to an XL module.

Attached File


Attached File
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
5/26/2023 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Originally Posted By jrs93accord:


Nice. I have a couple XLs as I prefer the grip on those as opposed to the grip on a standard P365. I have considered getting a standard P365 and just changing the grip module over to an XL module.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76904/Resized_20230329_112516__2__jpg-2829349.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76904/Resized_20230513_144446__2__jpg-2829350.JPG
View Quote


@jrs93accord that 365x slide with no comp and wilson XL grip is easily th emost comfortable carry set up I've ever used. Haven't even really carried anything else  since I got it built that way. I may end up doing xl slide + comp + icarus grip and making it my HD/Battle belt set up.
"every exercise is a low back exercise if you do it wrong enough"
@MacManus
5/26/2023 9:20:58 AM EDT
[#9]
AGX frame came for my P320 yesterday. God, I love the feel of it, and it comes up perfectly.

Attached File


Attached File

Semper Fi Dog Rescue adopter

Bullets, blades, bourbon, and buoyancy. Not necessarily in that order.
5/26/2023 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quote History
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:


@jrs93accord that 365x slide with no comp and wilson XL grip is easily th emost comfortable carry set up I've ever used. Haven't even really carried anything else  since I got it built that way. I may end up doing xl slide + comp + icarus grip and making it my HD/Battle belt set up.
View Quote


Sounds like you have a good setup in mind. I have two SIG XL grip modules that came with my ZEV Z365XL, but I much prefer the WC XL grip module over those. The previous owner was smart in changing to the WC.
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
5/26/2023 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Birddog1911:
AGX frame came for my P320 yesterday. God, I love the feel of it, and it comes up perfectly.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/180161/20230526_060254_jpg-2829361.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/180161/20230525_223613_jpg-2829363.JPG
View Quote


Looks good. I have a couple P320s with the AXG grip. I really like them. I do want to get one of the new P320 AXG LEGIONs.

Attached File


Attached File
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
5/26/2023 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Originally Posted By jrs93accord:


Sounds like you have a good setup in mind. I have two SIG XL grip modules that came with my ZEV Z365XL, but I much prefer the WC XL grip module over those. The previous owner was smart in changing to the WC.
View Quote


Yeah put them this way after the kids went to nap

Attached File
"every exercise is a low back exercise if you do it wrong enough"
@MacManus
5/26/2023 6:38:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Originally Posted By jrs93accord:


Looks good. I have a couple P320s with the AXG grip. I really like them. I do want to get one of the new P320 AXG LEGIONs.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76904/Resized_20221218_103321__2__jpg-2829640.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76904/Resized_20230410_185802__2__jpg-2829641.JPG
View Quote

@jrs93accord what basepad is that in the 2nd pic, and what capacity does it give you?
Semper Fi Dog Rescue adopter

Bullets, blades, bourbon, and buoyancy. Not necessarily in that order.
5/26/2023 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Birddog1911:

@jrs93accord what basepad is that in the 2nd pic, and what capacity does it give you?
View Quote


Taran Tactical Innovations +3/5 Base Pads
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
5/27/2023 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#15]
5/29/2023 10:26:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Found this weekend;


KB-code P228
Attached File



9/98-dated NRW P6
Attached File
5/30/2023 7:43:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jrs93accord][Edited] [#17]
Just came home with a slightly used P220 COMBAT (2017) about a week ago. It had the black Hogue grips of which I am not a fan. It now wears a set of FDE P220 grips.

Attached File


Attached File


Attached File
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
5/30/2023 9:05:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Just picked up an X Macro.  Set it up with an EPS Carry and TLR-7SUB.  It’s a sweet little package.

5/31/2023 6:15:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-][Edited] [#19]
I was impatient. Next up is a Pro Cut slide in the Cerakote to match with a DPP. Having a back up slide isn’t a bad thing I guess.


6/7/2023 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#20]
The newest pic of my SIG LEGION family since picking up the new P320 AXG yesterday.

Attached File
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
6/7/2023 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#21]
6/7/2023 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Originally Posted By NonTypical361:
https://i.imgur.com/VeFQIr7.jpg
View Quote


"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
6/7/2023 7:44:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Originally Posted By NonTypical361:
https://i.imgur.com/VeFQIr7.jpg
View Quote

All of the calibers!
https://instagram.com/_odiegreen_?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==
6/10/2023 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Not mine but we got a couple in the store this past week.


DAV Life Member
6/13/2023 6:01:56 AM EDT
[#25]
I’m an idiot
6/14/2023 9:11:08 PM EDT
[#26]
6/15/2023 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#27]


7/2/2023 8:39:52 AM EDT
[#28]
I had no P320s when 2023 started

Attached File
"Life is Hard, its Harder if You're Stupid" - John Wayne
7/2/2023 3:09:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Originally Posted By -OdieGreen-:
I was impatient. Next up is a Pro Cut slide in the Cerakote to match with a DPP. Having a back up slide isn’t a bad thing I guess.

https://i.ibb.co/d0RpQDC/86-C6761-D-E035-4-B52-9071-1-A96-CEC72-C5-B.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/DDKSsx4/FDBF3-D6-F-DA18-447-F-BAAC-86-E205-DDBCAF.jpg
View Quote


@-OdieGreen-

Not trying to derail thread but more infor on that rifle?
7/2/2023 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quote History
Originally Posted By laxman09:
I had no P320s when 2023 started

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/450791/1000003289_jpg-2870740.JPG
View Quote


@laxman09

Paint or rit dye on that OD grip?
7/2/2023 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quote History
Originally Posted By sierra-def:


@laxman09

Paint or rit dye on that OD grip?
View Quote


Both are dyed. Picked them up that way in an EE deal.
"Life is Hard, its Harder if You're Stupid" - John Wayne
7/2/2023 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Originally Posted By laxman09:


Both are dyed. Picked them up that way in an EE deal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By laxman09:
Originally Posted By sierra-def:


@laxman09

Paint or rit dye on that OD grip?


Both are dyed. Picked them up that way in an EE deal.


Sig needs to bring back OD grip modules but in the X Series
7/2/2023 8:41:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-][Edited] [#33]
Quote History
Originally Posted By sierra-def:


@-OdieGreen-

Not trying to derail thread but more infor on that rifle?
View Quote

Tip to butt.
-Seekins Rook flash hider.
-Criterion pencil barrel.
-Geissele Mk8 15” in DDC.
-Cloud Defensive REIN 3.0 in Arisaka mount.
-Arson Machine wire routing.
-Magpul MBUS Gen III from and rear.
-Magpul MVG.
-Centurion rail covers.
-Aero M4E1 receivers.
-Expo Arms chrome BCG.
-Battle Arms Development LPK.
-Hiperfire EDT Heavy Gunner trigger.
-Magpul K2 grip.
-Breek FDE anodized charging handle.
-Kaw Valley Precision buffer tube, buffer, and spring.
-BCM SOPMOD MOD1 stock.
-Vortex OPMOD offset in an Arisaka 35 degree mount.
-Primary Arms 3X Microprism in an FDE anodized ADM ADB2C mount.
-Receivers and buffer tube coated in Cerakote’s smoked bronze.
https://instagram.com/_odiegreen_?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==
7/7/2023 6:10:24 PM EDT
[#34]
I made a trade this afternoon for an older (1985) W. Germany SIG P226 (JF). It has been refinished at some point and the grips are not original, but it is in really nice condition. I am going to try and find some period correct grips for it as well as a period correct case.

Attached File


Attached File


Attached File


Attached File
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
7/7/2023 8:54:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Haven’t decided yet if I’m gonna start a whole project thread for this pistol, but I can at least start contributing to the pic thread again:



It is…a significant step up from my old P320s
7/8/2023 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:
Haven’t decided yet if I’m gonna start a whole project thread for this pistol, but I can at least start contributing to the pic thread again:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414849/D43590E5-034F-42E9-9A10-A156BE0058DF-2877414.jpg

It is…a significant step up from my old P320s
View Quote


I bought my P226 XFIVE Classic earlier this year. I am leaving mine stock just like my P226S X5 Level 1 .40S&W.

Attached File
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
7/8/2023 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quote History
Originally Posted By jrs93accord:


I bought my P226 XFIVE Classic earlier this year. I am leaving mine stock just like my P226S X5 Level 1 .40S&W.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76904/Resized_20230311_095705__2__jpg-2878356.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By jrs93accord:
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:
Haven’t decided yet if I’m gonna start a whole project thread for this pistol, but I can at least start contributing to the pic thread again:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414849/D43590E5-034F-42E9-9A10-A156BE0058DF-2877414.jpg

It is…a significant step up from my old P320s


I bought my P226 XFIVE Classic earlier this year. I am leaving mine stock just like my P226S X5 Level 1 .40S&W.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76904/Resized_20230311_095705__2__jpg-2878356.JPG


Honestly I don’t understand how or why people just leave guns stock. I’m just not wired that way
7/8/2023 4:38:01 PM EDT
[#38]


7/8/2023 5:50:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:


Honestly I don’t understand how or why people just leave guns stock. I’m just not wired that way
View Quote


Many of my pistols are in stock form, but I do have several that are not. It all depends on the purpose for which I have designated. I recently acquired a P320 AXG LEGION and a P220 LEGION 10mm SAO. The AXG LEGION will remain stock while the P220 LEGION has already had a few things (ROMEO2 and TLR-1 HL) added. I still need to have the SIG suppressor height sights put on it.

Attached File


Besides my modified SIGs, I also have a some modified Berettas and Glocks.
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
7/15/2023 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#40]


My two
220 Elite 10mm on top.
P220 45 act on bottom.
" Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up "

Thomas Edison
7/17/2023 2:49:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Work in progress... Old West German made P226 police trade in, just waiting for the night sights to arrive.

DAV Life Member, Glock Certified Armorer, GSSF member
7/18/2023 3:32:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Had another one follow me home this morning.
" Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up "

Thomas Edison
8/1/2023 9:28:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PirateEC][Edited] [#43]


Went to a local shop shop for an Apex trigger for the 320 M17, and also walked out with a surplus M17.
8/7/2023 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Norsso, AXG, Lok, Apex Tactical, Springer Precision, and Wilson Combat.

Attached File
Attached File

Attached File
Attached File
Attached File
8/7/2023 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Fuck that’s hot.
8/8/2023 12:36:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318][Edited] [#46]
Thanks. My MK25 and M11A1. I have a Surefire X300U-T on order for the MK25 as well as a bunch more 15 round mags from MWGW. I believe the M11A1 already has the short reset trigger installed. I ordered an SRT kit for the MK25.

Attached File
8/8/2023 12:44:54 AM EDT
[#47]


Nobody needs a front sight anyway
8/8/2023 7:22:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Attached File
Semper Fi Dog Rescue adopter

Bullets, blades, bourbon, and buoyancy. Not necessarily in that order.
8/12/2023 5:01:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Saturday fun day with my Legion P220 Carry SAO

“And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse, and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.” Revelations 19:11
8/17/2023 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#50]
New EDC:
Attached File
Shooting things from far away....ish.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 92
Next Page

SIG photo thread (Page 81 of 92)