Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM

SIG photo thread (Page 80 of 92)

Previous Page
/ 92
Next Page
3/25/2023 10:37:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eaglecp][Edited] [#1]
Quote History
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:
Picked up my military production M17 yesterday. It'll get a Wilson Combat grip module eventually, but I'm enjoying it in its stock, as-issued configuration for now.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27888/M17_01_jpg-2758270.JPG
View Quote


 Nice!
But check out the Brouwer module.




They are nice!
Cp
President’s Hundred Rifle / 2022
U.S. Army Distinguished Pistol Shot 2015
3/25/2023 10:45:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eaglecp][Edited] [#2]
Might as well load this up…..

Had an opportunity to “Fondle” the RomeoM17 this week….. Gentlemen, this sight changes everything. Sig really out-did themselves on this one. No more suppressor height back-ups. This thing allows the stock #8s to be used in the lower 1/3rd. Military and Civilian versions coming.
Reticle can be changed, circle dot or dot. Absolutely the perfect Pistol RDS!







Took these at the USASOC Sniper match and Exibition this week. The SIG guys were awesome!

Cp
President’s Hundred Rifle / 2022
U.S. Army Distinguished Pistol Shot 2015
3/26/2023 2:07:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Originally Posted By eaglecp:
Might as well load this up…..

Had an opportunity to “Fondle” the RomeoM17 this week….. Gentlemen, this sight changes everything. Sig really out-did themselves on this one. No more suppressor height back-ups. This thing allows the stock #8s to be used in the lower 1/3rd. Military and Civilian versions coming.
Reticle can be changed, circle dot or dot. Absolutely the perfect Pistol RDS!

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/5084/DyHHzT.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/6831/VyIyqE.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/8298/spc67K.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/7024/sUic3d.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/9275/3Z8xke.jpg

Took these at the USASOC Sniper match and Exibition this week. The SIG guys were awesome!

Cp
View Quote


Thanks for posting these. Cool to see and hear.

I just hope that the military version make it on the civi market. The only M17/M18 I have, have the military rear plates.
3/26/2023 8:25:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Jack_Flag:


Thanks for posting these. Cool to see and hear.

I just hope that the military version make it on the civi market. The only M17/M18 I have, have the military rear plates.
View Quote


According to the guys there, they will. There are a lot of Commemoratives and with the release of the POW’s for LEO and Military programs they do plan to release that version. They didn’t Know however, a timeline or if there would be any restrictions but I doubt there would be.
Cp
President’s Hundred Rifle / 2022
U.S. Army Distinguished Pistol Shot 2015
3/26/2023 1:03:55 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

I do like the look of that and will probably order one some day, but I love the WC grip and discovered a couple weeks ago that the AAFES PX website is carrying them now. Buying groceries at the Commissary, I've been earning $20 off coupon codes that I can put towards website orders, so I used a coupon to get a WC Carry II grip for $47.95 with free shipping and no tax. Hard to resist that deal.

Originally Posted By eaglecp:
Might as well load this up…..

Had an opportunity to “Fondle” the RomeoM17 this week….. Gentlemen, this sight changes everything. Sig really out-did themselves on this one. No more suppressor height back-ups. This thing allows the stock #8s to be used in the lower 1/3rd. Military and Civilian versions coming.
Reticle can be changed, circle dot or dot. Absolutely the perfect Pistol RDS!

Took these at the USASOC Sniper match and Exibition this week. The SIG guys were awesome!
View Quote

That looks awesome, thanks a lot for the update. Ironically, someone was trying to convince me I should go to that event for work to see the new equipment displays, but there was really nothing that could justify tying that to my current job.

I've been holding off on buying an RMR or any other optic since I first heard about the RomeoM17. I've been slow to adopt pistol optics because things keep evolving so quickly, but it looks like it will address all my misgivings about other optics. I liked the RMR but knew that enclosed emitter optics were the way of the future, I thought the ACRO was too big and boxy looking, and I didn't feel good supporting the many Chinese-made products out there. I'm not sure where all the SIG components will come from, but I know at least the military version will have to be made in the USA or, worst case, from components produced by a more friendly country.
3/26/2023 3:43:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eaglecp][Edited] [#6]
Quote History
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:

I've been holding off on buying an RMR or any other optic since I first heard about the RomeoM17. I've been slow to adopt pistol optics because things keep evolving so quickly, but it looks like it will address all my misgivings about other optics. I liked the RMR but knew that enclosed emitter optics were the way of the future, I thought the ACRO was too big and boxy looking, and I didn't feel good supporting the many Chinese-made products out there. I'm not sure where all the SIG components will come from, but I know at least the military version will have to be made in the USA or, worst case, from components produced by a more friendly country.
View Quote


My sentiments exactly brother, to the last word.
Cp
President’s Hundred Rifle / 2022
U.S. Army Distinguished Pistol Shot 2015
3/26/2023 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Originally Posted By eaglecp:


According to the guys there, they will. There are a lot of Commemoratives and with the release of the POW’s for LEO and Military programs they do plan to release that version. They didn’t Know however, a timeline or if there would be any restrictions but I doubt there would be.
Cp
View Quote


That's all good to hear.

Thank you sir. :)
3/29/2023 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#8]
A couple of used SIGs I picked up a couple of days ago.

P365XL FDE w/ TRUE fluted barrel

Attached File

Attached File



P320 X5 LEGION with TD RMR plate and suppressor-height sights. I added a gray Trijicon RMR 3.25MOA this morning.

Attached File

Attached File

Attached File



This now makes 31 SIG pistols.
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
3/30/2023 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#9]
And now for something a little different
Attached File
4/1/2023 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Attached File
"Life is Hard, its Harder if You're Stupid" - John Wayne
4/2/2023 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quote History


Looks great! Wish Sig would have made the X Series in OD like the old grips they had.
4/4/2023 12:10:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Updated with EPS Carry, Wilson Combat grip and mag guts. The slight extension of the mag guts has this gun fitting my had better than any gun i own.

Attached File
"You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung."
4/4/2023 3:19:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Originally Posted By RHR_12:
And now for something a little different
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/420759/5C2E16B2-0856-4920-A596-A49E9A8221ED_jpe-2764485.JPG
View Quote


Something went "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
4/6/2023 9:24:30 PM EDT
[#14]
A pair of SIG Scorpion autos
• "I like the M4. I point the blasty end at the angry man and the problems go away." - member, 82nd Airborne, AFG •
4/6/2023 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Originally Posted By TriggerFish:
A pair of SIG Scorpion autos
https://i.imgur.com/RspnSpc.jpg
View Quote



Cp
President’s Hundred Rifle / 2022
U.S. Army Distinguished Pistol Shot 2015
4/8/2023 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Croak:


Something went "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Croak:
Originally Posted By RHR_12:
And now for something a little different
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/420759/5C2E16B2-0856-4920-A596-A49E9A8221ED_jpe-2764485.JPG


Something went "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"


Test run for a Glock frame.  Interestingly, the grip module had way less issues printing than the Glock frame did
4/8/2023 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
Originally Posted By TriggerFish:
A pair of SIG Scorpion autos
https://i.imgur.com/RspnSpc.jpg
View Quote


Very nice.
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
4/8/2023 2:12:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Finished up on my P320 M18 that I bought last weekend at a local gun auction. I added the following:

Trijicon 3.25 Red RMR Type 2 (CK FDE RM01-C-700624)  
TangoDown Trijicon RMR® Mount For SIG Sauer® P320 Models (SSM-03)
TangoDown Premium TRUGLO® BUIS Set (HD Ring- Orange/Tritium Dot
Streamlight TLR-1 HL FDEB

Attached File


Attached File
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
4/8/2023 7:52:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quote History
Originally Posted By jrs93accord:
Finished up on my P320 M18 that I bought last weekend at a local gun auction. I added the following:

Trijicon 3.25 Red RMR Type 2 (CK FDE RM01-C-700624)  
TangoDown Trijicon RMR® Mount For SIG Sauer® P320 Models (SSM-03)
TangoDown Premium TRUGLO® BUIS Set (HD Ring- Orange/Tritium Dot
Streamlight TLR-1 HL FDEB

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76904/Resized_20230408_113513__2__jpg-2775166.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76904/Resized_20230408_113528__2__jpg-2775167.JPG
View Quote


Nice set up.
4/8/2023 11:18:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Joescuba:


Nice set up.
View Quote


Thanks.
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
4/11/2023 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#21]
My LEGIONs (so far).

Attached File
"A bad day shooting beats a great day working!"
4/11/2023 4:57:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Joescuba][Edited] [#22]
Attached File


M-18 with some gov't contract leather.
4/12/2023 9:04:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3ACR_Scout][Edited] [#23]
Tinkering with a new Wilson Combat green grip module. It's kind of a ranger green or sage color, not OD at all. The area up by the slide in this photo is closer to what it looks like in person, not the darker appearance of the grip. I like it, but this is my carry pistol, so it will revert back to black. I may pick up another pistol down the road for this module. I like the two-tone look.

Attached File
4/13/2023 1:38:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks good.
4/15/2023 1:38:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Recently picked up a P322.  This thing is super fun.  I’ve got about 200 rounds through it and so far 100% reliable.  Snagged a Romeo Zero off the EE for super cheap and it’s a sweet little package.  While I don’t think the Romeo Zero is very rugged (perfect for a 22), the glass is super nice.  It has significantly less distortion, warping, or magnification than any of my Type 2 RMR’s.  Can’t wait for my Rugged Occulus 22 to be freed from NFA jail.

4/15/2023 1:41:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Attached File
"If you can't get a hit at 300m, you gotta cover that ground. If you gotta cover that ground, it's gonna be a bad day for you." - CSM Merritt 10th MTN DIV CSM
US ARMY Distinguished Pistol Shot / Rifleman / Chief's 50
4/15/2023 3:42:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Added different grip panels to the Mischief Machine X-Macro Commander grip module, LOK Ops black/gray.  Better texture than the original MM grip panels, and l like they way they look too.

4/15/2023 4:10:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Croak:
Added different grip panels to the Mischief Machine X-Macro Commander grip module, LOK Ops black/gray.  Better texture than the original MM grip panels, and l like they way they look too.

https://imgur.com/yRn0WK1.jpg
View Quote


I really like that!
4/24/2023 1:05:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Originally Posted By eaglecp:


 Nice!
But check out the Brouwer module.
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/9116/x6VbTG.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/3841/qjHoMl.jpg


They are nice!
Cp
View Quote

@eaglecp do you find the silicon carbide to be worth the additional cost?

Attached File

Semper Fi Dog Rescue adopter

Bullets, blades, bourbon, and buoyancy. Not necessarily in that order.
4/24/2023 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Birddog1911:

@eaglecp do you find the silicon carbide to be worth the additional cost?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/180161/Sig_jpg-2794149.JPG
View Quote


Personally I do, I prefer an extremely aggressive grip.
I have done my own silicone carbide and epoxy on grips as well and was getting pretty good at it, but I don’t have the time lately. Theirs is super nice. However, on my carry gun , I’m going to have them do just the front and back straps and leave the side panels alone . That way my love handles don’t get rubbed raw when carrying concealed.
Cp
President’s Hundred Rifle / 2022
U.S. Army Distinguished Pistol Shot 2015
4/28/2023 11:09:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Picked up a new to me P226 MK25.  Pictured with my M11-A1.  What a sweet pair.



5/4/2023 4:51:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-][Edited] [#32]
I absolutely hate the E2’s so I grabbed a pair of Combat grips. Before Cerakote picture.

5/6/2023 5:47:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: steviesterno16][Edited] [#33]
Added a little guyAttached File
"every exercise is a low back exercise if you do it wrong enough"
@MacManus
5/8/2023 3:10:52 PM EDT
[#34]
5/10/2023 6:35:36 PM EDT
[#35]
New carry piece
5/11/2023 10:57:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Little project I'll be wrapping up this weekend...

5/11/2023 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quote History
Originally Posted By FrankW134:
Little project I'll be wrapping up this weekend...
View Quote

Oh man, very jealous of the Romeo-M17! Let us know how you like it after you have the chance to shoot!
5/11/2023 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quote History
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:

Oh man, very jealous of the Romeo-M17! Let us know how you like it after you have the chance to shoot!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:
Originally Posted By FrankW134:
Little project I'll be wrapping up this weekend...

Oh man, very jealous of the Romeo-M17! Let us know how you like it after you have the chance to shoot!


I'll zero on Monday, first impressions it appears to be a pretty solid optic.  I'm probably going to grab another for my M17.
5/11/2023 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Lifting buddies Attached File
"every exercise is a low back exercise if you do it wrong enough"
@MacManus
5/12/2023 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Glad to finally have a military production M18 to complete the set.

Attached File

Attached File
5/12/2023 6:24:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quote History
Originally Posted By FrankW134:


I'll zero on Monday, first impressions it appears to be a pretty solid optic.  I'm probably going to grab another for my M17.
View Quote

I am so very ready for 2 of these in black.
5/12/2023 6:36:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Updated photo. 5500 rounds so far and daily carry.

Attached File
5/12/2023 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quote History
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:
Glad to finally have a military production M18 to complete the set.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27888/M18_01_jpg-2814175.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27888/M17_M18_jpg-2814296.JPG
View Quote


Very cool, I need to get the military production M17 to complete my set.
5/12/2023 10:33:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Made some changes to my P320 M18.  Very happy with how it came out.  

- X Carry grip module
- X series grip weight
- X series mag funnel
- Manual safety delete
- Flat trigger
- Romeo 1 Pro optic

Pairs well with my P320 M17





5/13/2023 3:30:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quote History
Originally Posted By HD2006:
Made some changes to my P320 M18.  Very happy with how it came out.  

- X Carry grip module
- X series grip weight
- X series mag funnel
- Manual safety delete
- Flat trigger
- Romeo 1 Pro optic

Pairs well with my P320 M17

https://i.imgur.com/hK8BKmS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xTR8mJV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/XMmglxV.jpg
View Quote


Nice!

Wilson Combat makes a nice slide release that gives a much better feel vs the stock one.
5/13/2023 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:
Glad to finally have a military production M18 to complete the set.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27888/M18_01_jpg-2814175.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27888/M17_M18_jpg-2814296.JPG
View Quote



Cp
President’s Hundred Rifle / 2022
U.S. Army Distinguished Pistol Shot 2015
5/15/2023 10:13:32 PM EDT
[#47]
IMG_7580 by Jay Dobbins, on Flickr" />

My first SIG in a while. Not firing this one too well. I'll keep trying.
5/15/2023 10:17:43 PM EDT
[#48]


Cp
President’s Hundred Rifle / 2022
U.S. Army Distinguished Pistol Shot 2015
5/19/2023 4:47:51 AM EDT
[#49]
5/19/2023 3:20:09 PM EDT
[#50]


First comped pistol

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 92
Next Page

SIG photo thread (Page 80 of 92)