Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2021 2:10:36 PM EDT
Just saw this available at one of my local stores for around $360.  I have an Arex Delta Gen 1 & a couple Canik’s (TP9DA & TP9SF).  Curious how these compare to those?  I’ve been doing a little reading and it seems like they get great reviews and have a NATO contract.

Wondering if I should snag one to try out or if there isn’t really any benefit over the Arex & Canik’s...

Thanks for any experience/thoughts!
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Other than the novelty value, why "switch" from two other capable pistols? Are you expecting to gain something (maybe cheaper mags?) from the new gun that the other two don't provide?

I recently picked up a Zigana F just because I wanted another DA/SA and it was dirt cheap. I like it, but my Arex and Canik pistols aren't going anywhere.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:07:29 PM EDT
[#2]
its a nice gun but Canik has a better trigger feel out of the box.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:53:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Other than the novelty value, why "switch" from two other capable pistols? Are you expecting to gain something (maybe cheaper mags?) from the new gun that the other two don't provide?

I recently picked up a Zigana F just because I wanted another DA/SA and it was dirt cheap. I like it, but my Arex and Canik pistols aren't going anywhere.
View Quote

Yeah, just wondering if maybe I would gain something like better ergos, reliability, or trigger.

I like the Canik’s...not sold on the Gen 1 Arex Delta.  If the Gen 2 Arex Deltas were the same price as the SAR 9 I would probably not even be lookin at it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:39:42 PM EDT
[#4]
When BiMart has them, they’re $299.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When BiMart has them, they’re $299.
View Quote

That’s where I saw them...they increased the price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top