User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 7:14:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!

Out of my entire stock portfolio the only stock that hasn’t decreased is this pandemic is Ruger.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Still no Sig P320 magwell adapter.

But maybe the PSA AKV has been bumped off the top of my 9mm want list... do this bad boy up with a folding brace and some Tandemkross goodies...

Video

$799 MSRP
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But maybe the PSA AKV has been bumped off the top of my 9mm want list... do this bad boy up with a folding brace and some Tandemkross goodies...

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w9nMPVEgCw

$799 MSRP
View Quote
already seen a price of $592.98 at my local shop (waiting to get them in sock, but they always honor their original price)
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 12:57:53 PM EDT
[#5]
With the handguard offset the way it is, I wonder if an integrally suppressed barrel assembly is in the works.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
With the handguard offset the way it is, I wonder if an integrally suppressed barrel assembly is in the works.
View Quote

You mean they can make it heavier?
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 1:12:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm sure they could if they tried.

It would be neat to have an MP5SD-style option off the shelf from a major American manufacturer, though. Even if it is semi auto.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Does anyone know when these will be available?
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:28:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Seriously. This is what my Trump Change is going towards.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:23:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are out there if you look around. I got one from Grabagun and picked it up last week. I suggest signing up for the notification e-mail. I got the e-mail, paid for it within 5 minutes, and they were sold out in under an hour.

Call around to some LGS and see what they have, or if you can make a deposit. A friend of mine works for a chain of gun stores and said they got 2 per store last week, retailing for $629, but they were all sold out by the end of the first day.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:24:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Video

$799 MSRP
View Quote

So far only Glock and Ruger magwells. Hoping for an M&P magwell personally.

Street price so far has been $629 at the stores, though I paid $639 for mine on Grabagun.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:46:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Street price so far has been $629 at the stores, though I paid $639 for mine on Grabagun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Video

$799 MSRP

I don't want to make a run on my own supply, but there isn't a reason to pay that much unless you just don't want to wait. My LGS sells theirs for $593 when they get in stock.

http://www.idahogunstore.com/product/pc-charger-9mm-6.5-syn-171#product_detail
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 3:24:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Progression on my build so far. Have a different buffer tube, an extended bolt handle, a flash hider, and a different grip all coming next week.

This thing feels awesome with a brace/stock on the back.

Edit: Final build complete!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got to look at one at a local shop ($599) couldn’t help to think how heavy it was. Seemed heavier then my Colt 9mm AR carbine.
I guess all that weight makes for a pleasant shooting pistol but too heavy for me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm holding out for the .45 version
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

.45 with folding brace, I’d buy that!
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

.45 with folding brace, I'd buy that!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

.45 with folding brace, I'd buy that!
the .45 ACP frame size (the current 9mm/.40S&W frame is too short) would open many exciting possibilities. 10mm would fit, as would .460 Rowland which is an impressive cartridge. Also 5.7x28mm, which I want to take off more.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Just picked one up this Friday.  Waiting for new optics and muzzle device to arrive.  Put a cheapy red dot on it and shot 20 rounds of various 9mm ammo including hollow points.  All ran fine.  I hope to have everything I need to get to the range this next week and sight in.  I will run a few hundred rounds of ammo thru it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top