Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2021 11:19:51 PM EDT
Has anyone seen any in stock for anywhere? I know I've seen a few places with the 20 rounder 2 packs for a decent deal (~$50-ish +/-) but they've been out of stock for months.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:47:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Has anyone seen any in stock for anywhere? I know I've seen a few places with the 20 rounder 2 packs for a decent deal (~$50-ish +/-) but they've been out of stock for months.
View Quote

I ordered some from botach today. 600+ in stock. $32.00 each msg.  Decided to risk botach this one time.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 5:14:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Try cdnn I think.
I have been on a hunt for a few spares for other pistols.
Think I saw them there.
Or grab a gun.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I ordered some from botach today. 600+ in stock. $32.00 each msg.  Decided to risk botach this one time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol I did see it posted in one of the other threads on GD but I'm not sure I wanted to gamble with Botach. Lol
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#4]
scheels

probably not the price your looking for, but here you go.  I ordered some different mags that were out of stock everywhere else, and I had them in about 5 days. The mags I received were about $3.00 cheaper than elsewhere, so I won't go buy a new F350 with the savings but I have the magazines hand.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 2:28:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Well. I did finally buy some. I got an In-Stock notification around 11:00 PM CST a couple days ago. They only had 2 of the double packs in stock. Bought em and paid the $15 shipping. Then about 5 minutes later I got another in stock email. Checked it out again. 3 in stock. So I bought those too. 5 minutes later. You guessed it. An in stock notification for the same mags. 3 in stock. I didn't buy those though. It seems they were only listing 3 at a time.

Anyway, might be worth it for y'all to check it out, sign up for an email alert, or keep an eye out at other vendors as they'll likely be coming in stock there too.

https://ballisticdeals.com/mag-ruger-57-5-7x28mm-20rd-stl-2pk/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top