Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2018 7:34:48 AM EDT
So I got a Smith model 10, first revolver which isn't cap and ball.

For many of my automatics I have a laser cartridge which I use to dry fire. Want that for my new baby, but I'm hesitant to buy six. Is there any product on the market that would IDK, put the laser in the barrel and provide six extensions to set it off?
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 7:40:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmm. I have t seen anything that would work for a wheel.  I guess six laser cartridges would be the only solution.  Contact laser cartridge company and see if they will provide a discount for six.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Try looking at Laserlyte.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 11:18:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So I got a Smith model 10, first revolver which isn't cap and ball.

For many of my automatics I have a laser cartridge which I use to dry fire. Want that for my new baby, but I'm hesitant to buy six. Is there any product on the market that would IDK, put the laser in the barrel and provide six extensions to set it off?
View Quote
That's a great idea, but I've never seen anything of the sort. Even if one did exist, it might be a hassle trying to get each laser dialed in just as exact as the others. If you're dead set on using a laser for dry fire, I'd recommend a grip laser. Otherwise you might just try to work on a snapcap exercise or completely dry.

ETA: Just found this: https://www.laserlyte.com/products/trainer-pistol-pre

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top