Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2023 8:42:50 PM EDT
Anyone have a link to any detailed videos showing the reassembly of a P01 de cocker sear cage?
Picked up. p01 from a buddy who had taken it apart.  I tried calling CGW and if I sent it in to them it would be a couple of months for them to get it back to me. Locally I do not have any gunsmiths that know anything about CZ pistols.  Any help with this issue would greatly be appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 9:14:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Maine_11B_to_Nurse] [#1]
CZ P01 Decocker/SP01 Tactical Complete Disassembly and Reassembly

Its complete disassembly/reassembly but you can scan through and find the relevant section. Its from Cajun. Its not really close up, but I think its probably good enough.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:36:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: airman100] [#2]
Yeah, that was a fun project...

I did the MCARBO spring replacement on an SP01 with the decocker assembly. Had to do it several times, because the sear spring they shipped was just that much too short on one leg, and I had to put the OEM one back in.

MCARBO has a realistic video on the process. You will need a slave pin (part of their kit) of a particular size and length to get the cage put back together.
CZ 75 SP-01 Trigger Spring Kit For All CZ 75 Decocker Models - CZ 75 Accessories - M*CARBO

He even screws up at least once, which is helpful because he shows how to recover from it.

ETA: Cajun sells the slave pin separately here. It doesn't look like MCARBO sells just the pin.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Git it all done. Thanks you guys for the links to the videos. Appreciate it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top