Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2022 5:01:26 PM EDT
Anyone using this holster? Is it any good? Thinking of trying one.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 1:17:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I used one for several years, but have since switched to other holsters for wml compatibility. The eidolon is fairly comfortable and conceals very well. I still use, although rarely, when wearing a suit. My only complaint with the holster is the body of the holster has cracked before. However, Raven sent me a new one. I would upgrade the clips up to DCC clips.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 4:55:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I have used one for about the last 8 years or so. Started using it carrying @ 4 O'clock and finally moved to appendix carry. This is my everyday go to carry holster. I have tried multiple other holsters out over the years for not only my Glock 19 but for other guns as well. I will continue to go back to this holster
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top