Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2020 11:34:33 AM EDT
Searched around here but haven't seen anything.  

Anyone have an RMR cc on an XL yet?  Best adapter?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:36:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I have my standard 365 slide out right now to be cut and refinished. I’m pairing the standard 365 slide with the XL grip. With the RMR that little bit of extra barrel length doesn’t really matter much IMO. I’d rather have the faster draw and better balance. I’ll post pics when it’s back.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have my standard 365 slide out right now to be cut and refinished. I’m pairing the standard 365 slide with the XL grip. With the RMR that little bit of extra barrel length doesn’t really matter much IMO. I’d rather have the faster draw and better balance. I’ll post pics when it’s back.
View Quote

That'll be sweet.  I have a 365 as well.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:07:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Cant get pics to work
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:11:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:45:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Who did the work? Any issues?

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:23:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Ogburn combat development no issues at all
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:09:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Can't comment on best adapter but I can tell you on my install the factory rear sight screws were so long that they protruded about 2mm above the adapter plate. I contacted both Trijicon and Sig and got no joy from either. Sig said." they did not supply screws to attach competitor's aftermarket products on their guns." Trijicon suggested contacting Sig which resulted in the previous. Trijicon finally suggested taking the Drimmel to the screws, which I did.  Was not overly impressed with C.S. from either one. Good luck.
My plate was a factory Trijicon.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:10:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Can't comment on best adapter but I can tell you on my install the factory rear sight screws were so long that they protruded about 2mm above the adapter plate. I contacted both Trijicon and Sig and got no joy from either. Sig said." they did not supply screws to attach competitor's aftermarket products on their guns." Trijicon suggested contacting Sig which resulted in the previous. Trijicon finally suggested taking the Drimmel to the screws, which I did.  Was not overly impressed with C.S. from either one. Good luck.
View Quote

Was this a 365xl?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:10:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Was this a 365xl?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was this a 365xl?

Yes
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:10:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yes
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was this a 365xl?

Yes

10/4, thanks man
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 11:01:37 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a cc on my Xl and love it. I bought the Trijicon adapter plate for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top