Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2023 9:29:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#1]
If your wife wants a non-stiff belt I have an older HSGI in coyote I'd sell ya for cheap.
Back on topic.
I had a Blue Alpha Gear belt that was fantastic other than trying to adjust it between winter and summer set ups. (It was a pain to adjust!)
Someone recently suggested a Kore battle belt and it's awesome!
Basically the exact same set up as the blue alpha belt but has the rachet system for ease of adjustment.
Therefore I recommend the Kore set up.
Merry Christmas!
https://www.koreessentials.com/collections/battle-belt-1-75

Link Posted: 12/25/2023 10:14:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: W_E_G] [#2]
Screw that hanging everything atop your buttcheeks and balls.

We’re not in uniform and presenting for inspection.

Cheap shoulder bag instead.

Attachment Attached File

If you get into a game that requires some sort of special equipment, get whatever the guy who is winning, and who isn’t getting DQ’d for some sort of rules/procedures is using.
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 10:19:03 AM EDT
[#3]
You want the belts to be rigid. Estaac is the easiest belt to set up on the market if you choose to go the Velcro One Wrap route.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top